The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread....

Recap from previous...

So we’ve found out Chloe’s been at it with Pete for 2 years 🤔 they weren’t speaking but now are but aren’t in a relationship. Instead of being happy she’s shouting about Dan not wanting her over a year ago!

General consensus on here is:
- Amber is well liked and most would love to see her go head to head with Chloe as she’s the only one who seems to challenged her
- Diags has turned into a witch
- Nobody knows why Kelsey’s face doesn’t move
- Demi has overdone it with the lip pump

And we’re all hoping it doesn’t turn into the Chloe and Pete show.

Unanswered questions:
- is Georgia pregnant
- why did Bobby & Matt split
- will Lockie stay t-total
- how long before pocket Pete has had enough?!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Seen the preview for Wednesday and shocked at What yaz says to amber! Poor amber is getting it left right & centre at the minute, not keen on lockie and yaz tbh their relationship like they are trying to hard to prove a point it don’t come naturally. I do believe yaz has been saying tit to Nicole about amber now seeing that clip

Reactions: 23
Seen the preview for Wednesday and shocked at What yaz says to amber! Poor amber is getting it left right & centre at the minute, not keen on lockie and yaz tbh their relationship like they are trying to hard to prove a point it don’t come naturally. I do believe yaz has been saying tit to Nicole about amber now seeing that clip
What does she say I missed the preview x

Reactions: 1
I do feel sorry for Amber and she did say she was shy but in the scene with her and Dan it always seems strained and they seem uncomfortable with eachother, especially at Yaz’s ‘couple retreat’ (🙄)

Reactions: 7
I do feel sorry for Amber and she did say she was shy but in the scene with her and Dan it always seems strained and they seem uncomfortable with eachother, especially at Yaz’s ‘couple retreat’ (🙄)
I think she’s very insecure.. who wouldn’t be .. I’m sure she wanted to tell Georgia to F off and mind her own business and Diags I’d say she has a lot to say to him the snake .. and as for Chloe Sims she was just a drunken shag who bullied Dan into staying with her.. but these are the click and she has to keep her mouth shut .. I’m sure Chloe is sleeping with the producers as well ... no way could everyone be fine with her ...

Reactions: 16
I do, too. I honestly thought it was odd how Nicole just went on the attack for no reason and it's obvious Yaz had been complaining to her behind the scenes. Not that it gave her a free pass to stick her nose in, but it makes sense.

Reactions: 14
The preview for tomorrow has really angered me. This lot would all have been spouting “be kind “ at the start of the year yet the bully sims sisters seemed to be encouraged to continually pick on one person. Now Yaz is getting in on the act. Towie really needs to change its tack and start holding bullies accountable instead of glorifying it.
Wasn’t a fan of amber to start but the way she has continuously stuck up for her self has totally changed my opinion of her

Reactions: 32
I thought in the last episode Kelsey was moving her mouth loads when she was talking to chloe and wondered if she had read here 😅 I think she is gorgeous and love the brown with blonde streak look on her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think some do read here. Nicole was forcing a smile when I’ve only ever seen her scowl before!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I’m in the minority on here but I can’t stand Amber, she cheated on Jamie with Dan and somehow made it all Jamies fault. She was absolutely vile to Chloe M just because Megan was, couldn’t even say why she’d fallen out with her and now Megan is off the scene loves Chloe again. She agreed to give Dan a reward chart so totally undermined her own relationship and opened herself up to ridicule as she is obviously that desperate for fame. And that’s just off the top of my head.
I can’t stand Chloe Sims either, she needs to shut up and stop stalking Dan and leave them be but Amber is a cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know I’m in the minority on here but I can’t stand Amber, she cheated on Jamie with Dan and somehow made it all Jamies fault. She was absolutely vile to Chloe M just because Megan was, couldn’t even say why she’d fallen out with her and now Megan is off the scene loves Chloe again. She agreed to give Dan a reward chart so totally undermined her own relationship and opened herself up to ridicule as she is obviously that desperate for fame. And that’s just off the top of my head.
I can’t stand Chloe Sims either, she needs to shut up and stop stalking Dan and leave them be but Amber is a cow.
I think Amber has grown up and you can definitely see she doesn't stand for any tit and I respect that about her. I think she speaks the truth unlike the others who hate the truth being said. Pete, Diags all dislike her for some reason and it is bullying, its everyone against her, all for her sticking up for herself and her friends.

I think Amber and Dan should do a Shelby and Sam, leave the show.

Reactions: 24
So Skeletor (Chloe S) and Pete are back together, but as friends? Not in a relationship? Is he MENTAL?! She will go bleeping ape tit if he meets someone else. Good luck with that Pete!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What ever happened with Amber and Megan and Chloe M and Megan for that matter?

Reactions: 4
So Skeletor (Chloe S) and Pete are back together, but as friends? Not in a relationship? Is he MENTAL?! She will go bleeping ape tit if he meets someone else. Good luck with that Pete!

Good point! Can you imagine trying to date Pete and having her around? She's going to scare away any of Pete's potential partners. He's going to find it very difficult, especially after the recent revelations - would you want your fella to be bezzy mates with his duck buddy? Nope. No thank you.

Plus, he wont be able to share any relationship issues with Chloe because look what happened with Megan? A right mess.
Megan was no angel but Chloe got WAY too involved with their relationship and her & all her arse licking friends all turned on Megan.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.