The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it has already been said but I cant get over how awful they are all being towards amber. Now lockie is piping up saying the common denominater is Amber. Wtaf?!! How does that horse face chloe s get away with the tit that she says and does?! And Yaz?! SMH. Disgusting

Reactions: 17
This coming from Lockie who left Yaz asleep in their hotel room to go and cheat on her with someone else at their hotel? But it’s Amber who’s the hole to Yaz? These people need to start taking a long look at themselves before they start talking tit about Amber.

Reactions: 28
just catching up as missed a few eps (yawn)
  1. Diags needs to rethink the shorts he wore whilst tap dancing - not pretty
  2. Diags has turned into a right little witch.
  3. Chloe S: just urgh. She makes my teeth itch with all the 'couldn't speak my truth' - WHY NOT??? Would the world of ended if you admitted blowing on pirate Pete's horn? No one, and I mean no one gives a stuff love.
  4. Chloe S: The hypocrisy is astounding 'I am real', I don't lie' - erm yes you do, clearly.
  5. Chloe S: I am a girl's girl but I will steal Dan, then get all uppity when Amber is pissed about it, but Amber is in the wrong and anyway it was all an act cos I was in LURVE with pocket pete. Oh please do duck off Chloe.
  6. Yaz: always been a 2 faced cow. I recall her arse licking all the girls some time ago after she got wasted and laid into them all, cant remember why but I DO remember that she was doing the fake crying and begging to be friends again.
  7. Also, If there are no tears it isn't crying. Screwing your plastic face up and screeching (Chloe S) is not crying. Its crap acting.
  8. Georgia deffo up the pole
  9. Pete needs a better, more frequent hair washing routine - could fry chips in it
  10. Frankie: tumbleweeds. 😴
haha, spot on!

Amber is not perfect but I think she's being herself and I don't think she's the cause of all the problems, as they keep saying. I think she's a perfect scapegoat because she isn't one of those people who will just be over-friendly and fake for the sake of it. So people can say how frosty and unlikeable she is when they're probably talking tit behind the scenes...like Yaz, who has obviously been backstabbing Amber and she got caught out. I remember how Yaz was when she first started the show, she was awful (especially to Danni) and caused a lot of drama. Then she became popular after she calmed down and claimed inner peace.

Georgia has been covering up a lot and wearing baggy clothes. I agree that she's pregnant.

This show has progressively got worse with every episode.

Reactions: 9
Chloe Brockett really is like a dog with two dicks where other people’s exes are concerned isn’t she?! I’ve had milk in my fridge for longer than Harry’s been single and she’s already grafting him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She is such an immature nearly 40 year old. Difference is when you behave like an adult and fall out with people you don’t dig them out at any given opportunity for some screen time🤦🏻‍♀️
Can’t believe someone her age has the CHEEK to even use the phrase ‘gassing’ 😭😂 grow up Chloe ffs. She gets more and more embarrassing as time goes on.

I always had time for Tom since he stood up to Sam and Shelby. Touching scene with Harry. I also like the scenes with Dan, Tom and Harry. Dan comes across as the wise older brother to them. Hate it when he is with Diagz.

Someone said Chloe Brockett is after Frankie X so soon, however didn't she have him first. Also, if Frankie threw him away then let Chloe have him.
Georgia is definitely pregnant, just get the reveal over with I say.

Chloe M and Courtney are soooooooo boring! I preferrd it when Miles was antagonising Courtney least gave her a reason to get screen time. Not sure what entertainment value they serve now.

Yaz just doesnt know herself she doesn't have any conviction or values she stands by. Evident in her ever changing business ventures and questionable trading academy. Her Yaz and Lockie page.... so embarrassing did Lockie even consent to that? He's not posted on it yet.

I wonder what bobby knows that we as viewers don't that he's so turned off by matt. I think Matt is a fame bleep, I saw him on a celebs go dating scene with Megan when Pete came up to her at a mixer... I was like wow was he straight for abit or something!

I'm done for now lol!

Reactions: 8
Someone said Chloe Brockett is after Frankie X so soon, however didn't she have him first. Also, if Frankie threw him away then let Chloe have him.
Exactly, even if it is quick and she gave that cheeky sly smile it is her ex as well! And no one seemed to give af about her feelings when frankie got with him 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I bet the sims tribe try and twist it though and get everyone to hate on Chloe B again now and will forget the fact Chloe B was with him first

Reactions: 10
Anyone know if Amber and Megan McKenna are still mates? They used to be together alll the time and I never see any mention of the two of them now

Reactions: 2
This season sucks. I hope chloe, her trio and Pete get the boot, would be hilarious considering her above comment

Gassing up the show !? How old is she , talking like that .. even my 16yr old wouldn’t talk that .. what an embarrassment she is !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly, even if it is quick and she gave that cheeky sly smile it is her ex as well! And no one seemed to give af about her feelings when frankie got with him 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I bet the sims tribe try and twist it though and get everyone to hate on Chloe B again now and will forget the fact Chloe B was with him first
Chloe B and Harry has way more chemistry than Harry and frankie

Reactions: 16
Chloe B and Harry has way more chemistry than Harry and frankie
I agree, Harry and Frankie looked like they could just about tolerate each other and that was at the beginning. Although I think frankie might just be a really boring person. No offence to her I’m sure she’s lovely but she’s got no personality.

I agree, Harry and Frankie looked like they could just about tolerate each other and that was at the beginning. Although I think frankie might just be a really boring person. No offence to her I’m sure she’s lovely but she’s got no personality.
Plus who wants someone’s sisters sticking their noses in at every turn! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Demi was talking yesterday like it was her relationship and saying she doesn’t think they should get back together.. it isn’t up to you 😅

Reactions: 11
Queen Chloe S, too big to wear a mask at the dentist! Stupid cow, there’s no way she’s exempt (apparently very few people are)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.