The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tommy and Georgia are so bitchy this episode!!!! And clelia and ella both need to grow up

Reactions: 16
I came to say the same thing. I think Matt knows the writing’s on the wall bless him 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s just a case of Bobby ripping the plaster off now.
I have this weird conspiracy that this was filmed after they split 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I have this weird conspiracy that this was filmed after they split 🤪

I think you’re right, it was obvious part way through this series that Bobby had checked out, he was so cold towards Matt. Awks!

Other thoughts on tonight’s...

Really don’t get the Chloe M headscarves.

Why is Diags claiming to be some kind of super shagger 🤢

Bore off Clelia. Why does she have such an opinion on Chloe B? Most shes ever spoken I think!

Bet Chloe S is fewmin Pete went out for drinks with Dan and all was fine.

I actually agree with Chloe B about Harry, he did seem dulled down with Frankie.

Reactions: 19
Can anyone with a better memory than me remember how long Chloe B and Harry were together? I thought it was just a couple of weeks but surely it must be longer when she’s still holding a torch for him now? He must be excellent in bed cause his crack is tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Nicole has realised how much hate she’s got since she’s been on the show, it’s really come across that she has no personality and only wanted to be friends with Yaz etc so she’s backtracking now and making up with Chloe B to make herself look better. And Clelia is using this as a good excuse to give herself a storyline 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s everyone’s opinion on Chloe B going up to Harry and flirting with him after Frankie breaking up with him? I know everyone on the show will be criticising her for it but tbf Chloe B dated him first and Frankie made it clear that her and Chloe B will never be friends so I don’t think Chloe B owes her any loyalty by staying away from Harry.

Reactions: 19
Can anyone with a better memory than me remember how long Chloe B and Harry were together? I thought it was just a couple of weeks but surely it must be longer when she’s still holding a torch for him now? He must be excellent in bed cause his crack is tit!
No longer but it was when Towie wasn’t been filmed .. like a summer break .. remember she said he made comments about her weight ..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What’s everyone’s opinion on Chloe B going up to Harry and flirting with him after Frankie breaking up with him? I know everyone on the show will be criticising her for it but tbf Chloe B dated him first and Frankie made it clear that her and Chloe B will never be friends so I don’t think Chloe B owes her any loyalty by staying away from Harry.
I don’t think she owes any loyalty to frankie at all but I do think it’s a bit soon to be flirting with him already 😂 It’s made her look a bit desperate and like she was just waiting for them to break up but I’d say there’s a good chance the producers set that convo up tonight

Reactions: 9
No longer but it was when Towie wasn’t been filmed .. like a summer break .. remember she said he made comments about her weight ..
No I didn’t remember that, dear me, he’s awful why does she want him so badly?

Reactions: 1
I totally agree with this! Obviously Chloe B doesn’t really help herself but she can do what she likes she has no loyalty to Frankie at all! It’s obvious her and Harry still have feelings for each other as well
Bore off Frankie !

Reactions: 3
To be honest, Chloe and Harry had more chemistry in that 5 minute chat than I’ve seen in the entirety of Frankie and Harry’s relationship. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.