The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi's lips are getting bigger every episode
They looked awful in the scene where the three of them were together. Such a shame

I know it has already been said but I cant get over how awful they are all being towards amber. Now lockie is piping up saying the common denominater is Amber. Wtaf?!! How does that horse face chloe s get away with the tit that she says and does?! And Yaz?! SMH. Disgusting
I’m not an Amber fan at all but this series, they’ve really gone after her.
I wish she would leave the show for her own mental health as she gets blamed for so much plus how awful/awkward having your boyfriends ex constantly causing drama and dragging him in

but she never will due to the ££ and exposure. Sad that that is the best option for her

Reactions: 8
What do we think of Mick Norcross ? Watching the earlier series and can’t make out if he’s a gentleman and speaks sense or an idiot who’s sexist

Reactions: 7
I know the cast and Chloe herself like to think it’s the sims show but I’d say they’re all getting paid to talk about amber so doesn’t that make it the amber show? It’s all any of them want to talk about and then follow it with ‘but I just wish it would be dropped now’
Yaz will be crying over lockie again by Christmas and need her friends back.
Frankie is as dull as dish water.
Georgia and Tommy (and the rest of the cast) need to realise that agreeing with everything Chloe.S. Says doesn’t make them good friends it makes them arse licking yes people!!

Reactions: 18
@Waves89 Would you say Chloe is well-liked or are people being fake? I knew her father and uncle a few years back when they worked at a certain establishment. I didn't have a good opinion of them and that's all I have to say.

Re: Chloe those comments were not even on her page, they were on the Towie page. I do not agree with anyone sending abuse on a personal page and if people are sending her DMs then I think she has the right to tell them to get lost but there are people commenting on a page that is not hers and she is getting upset. Sure, she has the right to respond but she can't control the opinions of others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
@Waves89 Would you say Chloe is well-liked or are people being fake? I knew her father and uncle a few years back when they worked at a certain establishment. I didn't have a good opinion of them and that's all I have to say.
I think that they’re all terrified of her turning on them because they’ve all seen how nasty and spiteful she can become so it’s a case of it’s better to be friends with her than not.

Reactions: 11
I think that they’re all terrified of her turning on them because they’ve all seen how nasty and spiteful she can become so it’s a case of it’s better to be friends with her than not.
Yes, it’s most likely this 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

My thoughts on last nights....

Struggling for content if we need to see Diags at the dentist (but then I spotted it was another product placement opp for Oral B 🙄)

Tiny Tom is cute how he nearly cried for Harry.

They’re def dressing Georgia like she’s preggo (not that you get a bump that soon!)

So when Yaz acted like a 5 year old and asked the others if she could go go Chloe’s party cause of Amber, Lockie said about Dan being distant and how the common denominator was....Amber, I was shouting Chloe at the screen (as she’s the common denominator not Amber) as she smugly looked on revelling in how her bullying plans have worked!

Really put me off Tommy how he’s kissing Chloe’s arse, he never used to be like that!

I really hope Dan sticks by Amber through this!

Bobby has def checked out, he avoided the question when asked if they’d stay together!

Why would Demi have her lips pumped to the max but stop with the lashes, it’s a strange imbalance now!

Reactions: 11
Hahaha I LOVED the final scene with Chloe Brockett sidling up to Harry - she is FIERCE! Love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Amber unfortunately is an easy target. In the past she's been feisty and made mistakes, so they're using her as an easy scapegoat for nothing! I really think they've tarred her with a brush and it's hard for her to shake off now. That's really not fair on her when what even is she doing wrong?!

I'm hoping this season has just been so boring because of all the restrictions, even the Halloween party was dull but I guess they could only have so many there at once.

Dan I do feel is maturing and yes amber gives him a kick up the arse but he needs it!

Chloé S and Pete, it's just embarrassing!! They'll be on the show in their 80s 😂

I used to like Courtney but her and chloé just have no storyline and they're just boring to watch. Normal lives really. Towie isn't about watching people in their normal lives!

Reactions: 12
I’ve been watching the towie years and I can’t believe how different it is now. It is so funny, I was crying laughing with that scene where diags and arg were trying not to laugh at the naked drawing! I don’t know why it was so different, maybe because a lot of them were genuinely friends so you’d see them going shopping, going round each other’s for drinks but now I feel like they add in loads of silly activities just for something to do which is stupid, what late 20 / early 30 year olds would have a book club or organise a spelling b! Now I also think that a lot of them are just pushed together in scenes just to have someone there. Also Pete has aged a lot in the last five years! Dan doesn’t look any different from when he joined.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been watching the towie years and I can’t believe how different it is now. It is so funny, I was crying laughing with that scene where diags and arg were trying not to laugh at the naked drawing! I don’t know why it was so different, maybe because a lot of them were genuinely friends so you’d see them going shopping, going round each other’s for drinks but now I feel like they add in loads of silly activities just for something to do which is stupid, what late 20 / early 30 year olds would have a book club or organise a spelling b! Now I also think that a lot of them are just pushed together in scenes just to have someone there. Also Pete has aged a lot in the last five years! Dan doesn’t look any different from when he joined.
I agree! When old joey was on they used to have so much fun like when he did that hoverman running on water thing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why it was so different, maybe because a lot of them were genuinely friends so you’d see them going shopping, going round each other’s for drinks
and they used to all look like normal people.. over done bronzer, no contour, different shapes and sizes, different facial features, the odd double chin here and there... completely normal stuff

I think as well the Instagram culture is very much apparent, that’s why a lot of them not only look like plastic barbies but act like them too, no personality or wouldn’t dare allow a strand of hair to fall out of place

They want to look like a photoshopped image 24/7.. such a shame

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand the fascination with going to Dubai to get your teeth done. Chloe Lewis was posting about getting her teeth fixed out there. But I’m sorry they were better before. Now she has the horse teeth. I presume they get it all for free in Dubai.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the fascination with going to Dubai to get your teeth done. Chloe Lewis was posting about getting her teeth fixed out there. But I’m sorry they were better before. Now she has the horse teeth. I presume they get it all for free in Dubai.
Omg she’s always had lovely teeth and has a perfect face 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope she doesn’t start messing with herself

Reactions: 6
Thanks for responding. That seems likely, some people want an easy life so good on Amber for not being intimidated. I think that Pete is terrified of her and probably relished the six months they were not speaking. 😂😂

Chloe Lewis is gorgeous, and naturally so. I hope she leaves her face alone.

Reactions: 4
I have to admit that I’m not understanding the Amber love, I find her rude beyond belief, she thinks she’s queen bee..,although so does Yaz..I’ve had a strong dislike for her since she ssshhed Chloe M, that got my back up right away and I can’t look past that!!

Reactions: 15
I have to admit that I’m not understanding the Amber love, I find her rude beyond belief, she thinks she’s queen bee..,although so does Yaz..I’ve had a strong dislike for her since she ssshhed Chloe M, that got my back up right away and I can’t look past that!!
Yep me too! I can understand why they say she comes across as cold she really does! I do think Chloe should shut up and remember that Dan was Amber’s boyfriend and leave them be but I really don’t think Amber is a nice person.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.