The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just seen this thread, none of my friends watch towie anymore so I have somewhere to rant now ha! Here are my thoughts...

Amber gets treated badly. Chloe S and Pete are always slagging her off when she’s not even done anything. And Nicole started drama with her over nothing. I honestly think there’s a lot of jealously over Amber from some of the girls.

Amy Childs needs to go back wherever she’s been. She’s so irrelevant to the show and irritates me! The whole book club stuff is so cringe.

Chloe S needs to move on from towie now. All she seems to do is moan and slag people off behind their backs. She’s obsessed with Dan and Amber too. Needs to act more her age!

Pete is turning into Chloe S, really negative and bitter about other people being happy, and just looks for drama everywhere.

Although I’m not keen on Chloe B, I do feel sorry for her as I think she has a lot of self confidence issues that she takes out on other people - I.e. Ella. She always liked Harry and she’s only 20 so probably doesn’t think flirting with him is wrong.

Reactions: 10
I did like/fancy Pete up until recent episodes where I just see him moulding into a Chloe minion it’s embarrassing considering his age

Reactions: 5
Cleilia is so bitter.. didnt come across well last night.
amber is being bullied.. yaz jumped on it to be included with the other girls .. snaky 🐍

Reactions: 12
I hate the way Dan acts like he’s doing Amber a massive favour by letting her move in. He‘s boring and looks like Peter Sutcliffe yet everyone on the show acts like he’s some great prize.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Will never like chloe M amber or Courtney there a gang of nasty witches when they sat in a club slagging of a poor girl who was invited on a date with diags and had never done a single thing to them calling her a slag for wearing hoops is when I lost respect for the show I’m surprised it’s still going the over scripted tit show

And remember what chloe did to
Amber did to kate with dan no wonder She’s insecure about her relationship

Reactions: 8
Clelia is a piece of work , very bitter and came across so childish last night !

Reactions: 13
I’ve met Pete and he is hands down the nicest guy I have ever met, so much respect for him
In what way was he nice? Anna Williamson seems to have huge respect for him and said there’s more to him than meets the eye

Reactions: 1
I hate the way Dan acts like he’s doing Amber a massive favour by letting her move in. He‘s boring and looks like Peter Sutcliffe yet everyone on the show acts like he’s some great prize.
that’s the best one yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will never like chloe M amber or Courtney there a gang of nasty witches when they sat in a club slagging of a poor girl who was invited on a date with diags and had never done a single thing to them calling her a slag for wearing hoops is when I lost respect for the show I’m surprised it’s still going the over scripted tit show

And remember what chloe did to
Amber did to kate with dan no wonder She’s insecure about her relationship
Dan was away from Kate before Amber came on the scene ... she was with Rio when Amber joined Towie...

Reactions: 8
Dan was away from Kate before Amber came on the scene ... she was with Rio when Amber joined Towie...
Was there I swear there was some kick about it wasn’t there?

if I remember correctly they came face to face in the street.?

What’s everyone’s opinion on Chloe B going up to Harry and flirting with him after Frankie breaking up with him? I know everyone on the show will be criticising her for it but tbf Chloe B dated him first and Frankie made it clear that her and Chloe B will never be friends so I don’t think Chloe B owes her any loyalty by staying away from Harry.
I love it! Bring it on & stir it up!

Does everyone actuallly fancy Pete? i do not think he is anything to look at. :sneaky:
Well, I wouldn't say no!

😂😂😂 that is so spot on

I thought the same about her moving in too. He talks about it like he doesn’t really want her to but thinks he has to now because he’s “growing up”

Reactions: 6
Omg he actually does!! I always knew he reminded me of someone and youre absolutely spot on! I will NEVER unsee this now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.