The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion - Georgia and Mallet being mean about Amber I don’t like it and Yaz and Lockheed those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

Reactions: 22
Unpopular opinion - Georgia and Mallet being mean about Amber I don’t like it and Yaz and Lockheed those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones
I think that opinion is actually really popular and what everyone has been saying

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Georgia never had a problem with Amber until Chloe was with Dan .. at the time she was commenting on all her photos and as soon as Thailand nothing... Georgia and Kate only start following each other on Instagram again when Kate announced she was pregnant... I guess Kate wasn’t to happy with Georgia trying to force a relationship with Chloe and Dan ....imagine if her and Tommy finished and a friend of hers tried to get Tommy with another friend...

Reactions: 10
Georgia never had a problem with Amber until Chloe was with Dan .. at the time she was commenting on all her photos and as soon as Thailand nothing... Georgia and Kate only start following each other on Instagram again when Kate announced she was pregnant... I guess Kate wasn’t to happy with Georgia trying to force a relationship with Chloe and Dan ....imagine if her and Tommy finished and a friend of hers tried to get Tommy with another friend...
Georgia is the type of person who will enable friends bad behaviour and encourage them. No matter what Chloe does Georgia agrees with and it doesn’t look like she’s being a good friend it just makes her look a complete lick ass. Chloe will always think she’s right cause she’s surrounded by people like Georgia. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know anything about Sam and Shelby and whether he is faithful to her? I would love them to have a good relationship because they do have so much chemistry

If Georgia is pregnant do you think they are waiting for a big season finale reveal?

I've just watched todays TOWIE. Honestly the Diags dentist scene was the most cringe thing I've ever seen. The very obvious product placement was embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I felt it was a bit mean for Amy and Chloe to joke about the Rolex, we don’t know his finances bless him and ultimately he was buying her a present so that’s nasty taking the mick out of him for that, the majority of them get their stuff on tick and finance so can’t really laugh at someone buying something from eBay!

I feel like yaz has made a massive issue out of this so she doesn’t have to choose between amber and Nicole and like someone said previously she’s back with lockie so probs doesn’t need girl mates now!! She seems to say things she doesn’t mean a lot, they originally fell out over her apparently getting really drunk and calling them saying really nasty things, now say she didn’t mean some of the things she said to amber. No you did mean it, you just forgot you promote a positive vibe life and retreats!!

Is Georgia preggo? She is giving me those vibes!
I thought this when she got emotional about lockie and yaz being together!!

Also I can’t remember because it’s been so long since she was in it but wasn’t Kate Ferdinand quite mean?

just catching up as missed a few eps (yawn)
  1. Diags needs to rethink the shorts he wore whilst tap dancing - not pretty
  2. Diags has turned into a right little witch.
  3. Chloe S: just urgh. She makes my teeth itch with all the 'couldn't speak my truth' - WHY NOT??? Would the world of ended if you admitted blowing on pirate Pete's horn? No one, and I mean no one gives a stuff love.
  4. Chloe S: The hypocrisy is astounding 'I am real', I don't lie' - erm yes you do, clearly.
  5. Chloe S: I am a girl's girl but I will steal Dan, then get all uppity when Amber is pissed about it, but Amber is in the wrong and anyway it was all an act cos I was in LURVE with pocket pete. Oh please do duck off Chloe.
  6. Yaz: always been a 2 faced cow. I recall her arse licking all the girls some time ago after she got wasted and laid into them all, cant remember why but I DO remember that she was doing the fake crying and begging to be friends again.
  7. Also, If there are no tears it isn't crying. Screwing your plastic face up and screeching (Chloe S) is not crying. Its crap acting.
  8. Georgia deffo up the pole
  9. Pete needs a better, more frequent hair washing routine - could fry chips in it
  10. Frankie: tumbleweeds. 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.