The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree this season has been really dull. I’m still watching but more because I feel like I’ve committed to it than because I actually care what’s happening 🤣

I’ve been watching TOWIE right from the early days of Mark, Arg, Lauren etc. and I can’t believe how dire it is now compared to then. Book Clubs, spelling bees, cake baking competitions... who the duck does any of that in real life? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bring back the days of The GC thinking Mick Norcross was bringing her a bottle of champagne that wasn’t for her at all. THAT was TV gold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I agree this season has been really dull. I’m still watching but more because I feel like I’ve committed to it than because I actually care what’s happening 🤣

I’ve been watching TOWIE right from the early days of Mark, Arg, Lauren etc. and I can’t believe how dire it is now compared to then. Book Clubs, spelling bees, cake baking competitions... who the duck does any of that in real life? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bring back the days of The GC thinking Mick Norcross was bringing her a bottle of champagne that wasn’t for her at all. THAT was TV gold 🤣
‘Omg he’s bringing me champagne 😬😬😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Who is chloe b trying to fool that she was just looking out for Ella 😅
That bit was so bizarre. It was obviously scripted to come up as Ella didn't even flinch. If a girl you hated came over and accused you of cheating you'd have more of a reaction than that! It was like she'd just told her that there are mini burgers on the buffet. Zero reaction.

Reactions: 4
I never liked Amber, but I feel a bit sorry for her now. Why is everyone being so mean. it is starting to give the TOWIE lot a bad name.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think it was Stephen Bear who Ella was seeing? She says it was someone who goes into the shop she works in (bronzing bear).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think it was Stephen Bear who Ella was seeing? She says it was someone who goes into the shop she works in (bronzing bear).
Chloe brockett was seeing him before and Yaz... Ella has a clothes shop as well it could be that

Reactions: 3
Biggest joke of 2020 from Pete ‘when I think of the Sims sisters, I think of love and peace.’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
God he is awful that guy, why do women like him 🤮 he’s a right prick 😂 didn’t know Chloe b and yaz dated him

Reactions: 13
That bit was so bizarre. It was obviously scripted to come up as Ella didn't even flinch. If a girl you hated came over and accused you of cheating you'd have more of a reaction than that! It was like she'd just told her that there are mini burgers on the buffet. Zero reaction.
I think she had zero reaction because she was in shock :LOL: she couldn't quite believe she had been caught out IMO

That is juicy goss about Bear, it actually makes total sense. If it was just a random boy, who would even bother telling Chloe B & Amy, where as if it was someone like Bear that would travel the gossip grape vine between celebs

Reactions: 7
The clip for next ep showing Tom sitting with Ella and trying to explain why he reacted the way is did is a bit of a let down. I thought he did really well by walking away like that, showing a lot of self respect. Hope he doesn't give her another chance

Reactions: 10
The clip for next ep showing Tom sitting with Ella and trying to explain why he reacted the way is did is a bit of a let down. I thought he did really well by walking away like that, showing a lot of self respect. Hope he doesn't give her another chance
tbf they both need each other for a storyline

Reactions: 6
I think she had zero reaction because she was in shock :LOL: she couldn't quite believe she had been caught out IMO

That is juicy goss about Bear, it actually makes total sense. If it was just a random boy, who would even bother telling Chloe B & Amy, where as if it was someone like Bear that would travel the gossip grape vine between celebs
Right I’m confused but this is a different person to ellas ex who chloe b also slept with so now they have both allegedly been with bear 🐻 that is grim 🤮

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched the most recent episode yet... am I getting this right? Ella cheated on Tom with Bear? If so, she’s broken COVID rules then? Coz she’s only been with Tom since COVID started and apparently hasn’t had a physical relationship with him. But she has with Bear???

I haven’t watched the most recent episode yet... am I getting this right? Ella cheated on Tom with Bear? If so, she’s broken COVID rules then? Coz she’s only been with Tom since COVID started and apparently hasn’t had a physical relationship with him. But she has with Bear???
Yeah I think so but whhhhhy I think Tom seems a nice lad Bear is gross like repulsive 🤮 but I think the post earlier said chloe b has been with him too!! I think yaz was just his friend but who knows as they were photographed together 🤷🏽‍♀️

Also hahaha at this bloke buying Ella a Rolex from eBay more like a showlex ⏰

Why is Bobby with his clutch bag everywhere. Even bleeping Halloween party. Same for lockie . None of the Simms witches can keep relationship going. Demi completely ruined her face it's scary that she wakes up in the morning and thinks this is ok

Reactions: 13
I’m catching up aswell and why is Chloé sims playing the victim as usual over the phrase ‘duck Pete off’ 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s obviously the one who told people Dan said that to her so why is she acting like he keeps bringing things up? Saying if Dan didn’t say that we wouldn’t be having this conversation? Well if you didn’t tell everyone he said it and if you’d kept your legs shut in the first place you wouldn’t be having to deal with it at all bleeping clown she is 😐 you’d think Dan had broke up a 20 year marriage the way they’re going on, but no he just shagged someone who was also single 😂 the only person who’d have a right to be annoyed about this is Amber surely? Pete couldn’t have liked Chloé that much to be using her for 2 years so why does it matter who she gets with? Weirdos the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They have 100% had some sort of physical relationship, ITV are just trying to make sure they’re distanced while filming so they dont come under fire

Reactions: 7
Wish they would learn the difference between generally amd genuinely. They always say the former and mean the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.