The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work in the US and it drove me mad there; I never said it and wanted to drop kick anyone that did. :LOL: Then I come back to Europe and find every bastard and their duck buddy saying on TOWIE. 🤦‍♀️

Super annoying (see what i did there) you can thank the Kardashians for that!

Reactions: 3
Loved this thread and thought I'd add my opinion.
Chloe Sims- Absolute bully, no idea why she is even on here anymore, irrelevant. Suppose thats why she has to act queen of the bullys to stay in a storyline
Pete-Pete the pirate? Pete the prat more like. The whole chloe him saga is beyond old. You shagged her, move on
Amber-Never liked this girl but this season my heart goes out to her! Really holds her own but i really think she should give Dan the boot, she can do 100 times better.
Dan- What a yellow blanket? Never defends his so called gf and lets so called friends treat him like tit.
Diags-Really hate him this season, turning nito a right bully pretending its bants?! Suppose if your that far up Chloe S ass its bond to rub off on you
Frankie/Demi-Anyone just realise that Demi is younger than Frankie? I was shook, she has really destroyed her face. No harm to Frankie but she is theee most boring character (After Harry that is) on TOWIE. She has literally spoke 10 words this whole season with zero emotion
Gerogia-Really annoying me this season, also trying to stay relevant for a storyline putting her opinion in everywhere because her and Tommy are so perfect. YAWN!
Chloe B- Really enjoying her this season, we do forget she is still really young and actually is very mature for her age.

Reactions: 29
The sims sisters are boring and add nothing to the show anymore. Demi has no storyline,chloes is just boring as tit and the other one was clinging on to the Harry storyline by the tips of her nails but it’s all the same boring tit over and over again

Reactions: 24
I have no idea why Yaz is giving it the biggun over Amber. Hun, your fella left you in the middle of the night whilst you were on holiday together, to go and duck someone else. Get back in your doormat box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How on EARTH are they making out like Yaz is this hard done by delicate flower?
And Georgia needs to get back in her box about the friendship looked fake - your only pal is Chloe ‘cayooot’ ‘I’m 38 years old’ Sims and you kiss her arse up and down Loughton High Street

Reactions: 23
How tit of a mate does Nicole have to be towards yaz for allowing her to humiliate and mug herself off on national tv fawning after a guy that’s always cheating on her. But doesn’t want someone like Amber around her? They all really have their heads and priorities in the wrong place. Amber is well rid!

Reactions: 15
I was fuming at the way Tommy spoke about Amber, saying basically no-one likes her cause she’s “cold” and that she’s no-one but “Dan’s girlfriend” and ‘girl’s girl’ Georgia not saying anything but if someone was saying these things about Chloe she’d be the first to pipe up. Dunno why they all have an issue with Amber, all she’s done is stay with Dan and got chosen by Dan instead of Chloe and stuck up for herself and her relationship when she’s getting it from all angles. Yaz is disgusting as well, was best mates with Amber two weeks ago and now she’s piling on with the rest of them, and yet TOWIE wants to “stamp out” this bullying, trolling behaviour? It’s laughable.

Reactions: 32
I never usually comment, but Tommy is horrid. He’s a bully. Diags used to be ok. Chloe has been awful for years, she was disgusting to Sam over her & Joey. I like Amber.

Reactions: 25
I never used to like Amber but I feel sorry for her this series. Yaz has created an issue out of nothing, Nicole is in the background stirring it... and no one else is questioning it!

Reactions: 20
I used to work in the US and it drove me mad there; I never said it and wanted to drop kick anyone that did. :LOL: Then I come back to Europe and find every bastard and their duck buddy saying on TOWIE. 🤦‍♀️
I'm in the US. A lot of their sayings drive me crazy like "grab" a coffee, and "doing the school run." I never noticed "reach out," I guess I've managed to block it.

Reactions: 3
Was it not long ago that we saw Tommy crying over trying to deal with anxiety and poor mental health problems? Now the jumped up little bleeping witch is slagging off his mates missus who's never said a bad word about him? Why the producers let's this happen Is beyond me. I am proper fuming.
Tommy and his tit chav looking trainers can duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Yaz said in a previous episode that Amber never supports her. But there are pictures of Amber in Morocco at Yaz's retreat.
Also Yaz said at the start of the series that she left Amber Amber whilst they were on holiday to go and meet Lockie on another island, I would be fuming if my mate did that to me. I think Amber really has been a good friend to Yaz. I think Yaz essentially is jealous of Amber and when she got back with Lockie she probably thought she didnt need Amber as her crutch anymore. I wonder what her parents think of her getting back with Lockie.
Personally I think Lockie has more chemistry with Amy C!

Reactions: 38
Yaz said in a previous episode that Amber never supports her. But there are pictures of Amber in Morocco at Yaz's retreat.
Also Yaz said at the start of the series that she left Amber Amber whilst they were on holiday to go and meet Lockie on another island, I would be fuming if my mate did that to me. I think Amber really has been a good friend to Yaz. I think Yaz essentially is jealous of Amber and when she got back with Lockie she probably thought she didnt need Amber as her crutch anymore. I wonder what her parents think of her getting back with Lockie.
Personally I think Lockie has more chemistry with Amy C!
i think lockie has more chemistry with Pete than he does any woman on that show

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Itv the channel with all the adverts for mental health etc and their allowing Amber to blatantly get bullied by the whole towie cast. Cant make it up 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.