The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is dull now - agreed.

Its lost its sparkle.

Used to be so entertaining - the Lauren and Mark love saga was brilliant to watch and I miss the funny storylines with people like Gemma, Harry D,
Joey E, Amy C and Sam - who remembers when they went Glamping! :ROFLMAO:

And even those twins were amusing & added a bit of humour - who remembers Dino and Georgio! :ROFLMAO:

I know Amy and Harry are back but its not at all the same - but then again; they were so young when they joined the show.

And even Chloe Sims was ok when she started - slightly ditzy - completely different to how she is now.

Now the show is full of bitching and fame hungry people and they are scraping the barrel for storylines. ( I mean 'Book Club?' really? Come on....)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It is dull now - agreed.

Its lost its sparkle.

Used to be so entertaining - the Lauren and Mark love saga was brilliant to watch and I miss the funny storylines with people like Gemma, Harry D,
Joey E, Amy C and Sam - who remembers when they went Glamping! :ROFLMAO:

And even those twins were amusing & added a bit of humour - who remembers Dino and Georgio! :ROFLMAO:

I know Amy and Harry are back but its not at all the same - but then again; they were so young when they joined the show.

And even Chloe Sims was ok when she started - slightly ditzy - completely different to how she is now.

Now the show is full of bitching and fame hungry people and they are scraping the barrel for storylines. ( I mean 'Book Club?' really? Come on....)
I loved the twins, such a shame they weren’t kept in it and Gemma was such a character. Now it’s so serious and nasty.

I also read online that Mario was told to “dumb down” his vocabulary when on the show as other cast members/ their target audience didn’t understand the words he was using. That made me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How come Yaz is always in flip flops or sliders? She literally never wears heels or trainers just those house shoes 😂

Reactions: 10
How come Yaz is always in flip flops or sliders? She literally never wears heels or trainers just those house shoes 😂
Haven’t noticed cause I can’t tear my eyes away from those horrendous lashes 😐 she genuinely looks like it’s a struggle to blink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank your lucky stars if you haven't noticed her horrendous chunky heels. She wears them with everything, I can't stand seeing them.

...And yes, I chose this picture for another reason o_O🤮 we can start a go fund me to buy James pants and a flattering pair of jeans.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Thank your lucky stars if you haven't noticed her horrendous chunky heels. She wears them with everything, I can't stand seeing them.

...And yes, I chose this picture for another reason o_O🤮 we can start a go fund me to buy James pants and a flattering pair of jeans.
🤣 Literally every time I see her in screen she has stripy sliders on. She looked about 2 inches tall the other day when talking to amber 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Their some bad jeans 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those jeans are appalling 🤣 takes attention off his shoes I suppose 😩 just catching up, Chloé and Pete saying how if you feel a certain way then just address it, am I confused or is that exactly what Dan did? All he said to Pete was I think you’ve been a bit off with me and other people have noticed, cue Pete going off on one telling everyone who’ll listen Dan knows he was with Chloé... AND?! Yous weren’t and are still not in a bleeping relationship and Dan was single also so what the duck does it matter? Honest to god 😂 it’s fine that Chloé got with ambers ex and Petes friend but Dan is somehow the only one in the wrong? Just duck off pair of boring cunts, preaching about how if you feel a way you should say it which they obviously can’t even do to each other? 😂 laughable! Finding it increasingly hard to concentrate with the utter state of all their lips when they’re talking 😫 and I find Georgia so irritating, right up Chloé sims arse and all she ever says is ‘CYOOOTE’ 😐 duck off! Feels good to get that off my chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just watched Wednesdays episode and did anyone else notice when Pete was advising Frankie about Harry and said something like "Well, being the pessimist, if you haven't reached out for a few days then it's probably telling you something and its not good news..."
I have 3 points;
1. Perhaps he should listen to his own advice.
2. The only people who are allowed to "Reach Out" is any member of the Four Tops.
3. If I'm old enough to know who the Four Tops are am I too old to be watching TOWIE?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Im not a big Amber fan but the bullying for the past 2 seasons is turning me into one! I felt uncomfortable listening to the bitching in this episode.

Reactions: 23
Nicole seems like a nasty witch, can’t stand her attitude. She seemed a bit nicer in the last episode but the damage was already done for me, she was so standoffish

Reactions: 15
Just read through some q&a’s on Lauren Popes insta and she seems so normal and down to earth. No pretence or anything, plus she has decided not to show her daughter on socials until she’s old enough to make her own mind up. It’s actually changed my opinion of her

Reactions: 21
Sooo yaz has been bitching about amber to Nicole, Amber has found out and now yaz is playing the victim and blaming amber for it all!? And the whole cast are allowing this? How does absolutely no one stick up for her and when she does it herself she gets it even worse from people!! She literally can’t win.

Reactions: 20
I just watched Wednesdays episode and did anyone else notice when Pete was advising Frankie about Harry and said something like "Well, being the pessimist, if you haven't reached out for a few days then it's probably telling you something and its not good news..."
I have 3 points;
1. Perhaps he should listen to his own advice.
2. The only people who are allowed to "Reach Out" is any member of the Four Tops.
3. If I'm old enough to know who the Four Tops are am I too old to be watching TOWIE?

Ha ha I’m dead! My mum loved the Four Tops! Reach out to me anytime doll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha ha I’m dead! My mum loved the Four Tops! Reach out to me anytime doll 😂
I used to work in the US and it drove me mad there; I never said it and wanted to drop kick anyone that did. :LOL: Then I come back to Europe and find every bastard and their duck buddy saying on TOWIE. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TOWIE producers, stop trying to make Nanny Linda happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.