The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point! Can you imagine trying to date Pete and having her around? She's going to scare away any of Pete's potential partners. He's going to find it very difficult, especially after the recent revelations - would you want your fella to be bezzy mates with his duck buddy? Nope. No thank you.

Plus, he wont be able to share any relationship issues with Chloe because look what happened with Megan? A right mess.
Megan was no angel but Chloe got WAY too involved with their relationship and her & all her arse licking friends all turned on Megan.
very true. it is inevitable he will meet someone else and the new gf will prob make him choose between chloe and her - he will obv choose the new gf and their weird friendship will be destroyed again. lets juts hope it doesnt happen soon coz i'm sure none of us cant be bothered watching it all unfold (again).

p.s. chloe is 39 in november - wonder how she will address this on social media!

Reactions: 16
Been following for a while chole bloody sims is the most pathetic desperate woman ever!

I feel if Pete gets a partner chole will instantly hate them, be mean and make her life hell! Not to mention all her sisters and minions.

Surely he would have to leave the show if he wants a relationship with someone else to work as that witch will never let it happen!

Reactions: 25
Let’s be honest Pete is never gonna have a serious relationship, the guy is an absolute creepy melt

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Let’s be honest Pete is never gonna have a serious relationship, the guy is an absolute creepy melt
didnt realise how creepy he was until Celebs Go Dating. does anyone know how small he actually is?? diags and gastby look like a similar height but pete gets absolutely roasted for being small!

Reactions: 16
I was going to say this, he can’t keep it in his pants! gives me the boak thinking of him in any sexual way 🤣 I do quite like him otherwise lol but only when he’s having a laugh with the other guys

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What ever happened with Amber and Megan and Chloe M and Megan for that matter?
So my understanding is chloe m and Courtney where already on the show not really liked by the towie girls because there was a rumour courtney had kissed or slept with lockie. And in general I think they found courtney annoying and Chloe m would stick up for her. Then Megan joined as petes gf and their friend. The called the friendship the girl band and there was other girls not on the show in this group of friends. Then Chloe m felt Megan was pulling away from her and the friendship in general just with being with Pete and her career at the time. Chloe m would get very very upset about it all. And then they just stopped speaking and typical girl behaviour passive aggressive stuff not being invited places etc. Then I think Chloe m tired to keep the friendship going but Megan was just acting differently and wasn't the girl Chloe m knew. They used the have joint bday parties and knew eachother since they where 5 or something.Then Chloe m and Courtney got close with Chloe Lewis and she didn't like meg cos Megan had slept with Jake when Jake was with Chloe there was a massive fight on a yacht about that. Then amber joined the show as megans friend and Chloe m was upset with amber for never trying to help mend the friendship between Megan and Chloe m. They had a massive fight the infamous shhhh in the bathroom fight happened and Chloe m and Courtney fell out for quite a while. And then amber broke up with Jamie to get with Dan and I dunno how on board Megan was with that I think she was a bit like oh god why didn't u tell me u and Jamie had such problems it looks so bad the u and Dan thing..Cos amber was denying staying at Dan's whilst she moved out from Jamie's. And Jamie did this whole cringe some one saw ur car parked outside dans at 8 am and she lied said she was getting her coat. LOL but ya I don't remember any big bust up with amber and Megan on the show. Maybe I'm wrong but think Megan just got very big for her boots with the restaurant, the make up, the singing and whatever else she has done. That's my recap on the Megan years

Reactions: 15
I think Amber has grown up and you can definitely see she doesn't stand for any tit and I respect that about her. I think she speaks the truth unlike the others who hate the truth being said. Pete, Diags all dislike her for some reason and it is bullying, its everyone against her, all for her sticking up for herself and her friends.

I think Amber and Dan should do a Shelby and Sam, leave the show.
Yes I agree, they will definitely be happier away from the show, it’s not doing them any favours.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I'm wrong but think Megan just got very big for her boots with the restaurant, the make up, the singing and whatever else she has done. That's my recap on the Megan years
I remember Megan’s restaurant in Woodford, it got closed after about 6 months :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Been re watching the old towies and amber has always got stick every single time she’s stuck up for herself, I hate when people say horrible things about her I actually think she seems really nice, she’s just in with the wrong bitchy crowd and constantly has to stick up for herself as people constantly drag her down

As for cheating on Jamie, I personally don’t think she cheated she just moved on very quickly, and even if she did, Jamie seemed quite manipulative can you blame her for wanting to leave the relationship. Probably didn’t look the best with the way she did it but a lot of the other cast members have done a lot worse let’s be honest !

Reactions: 8
Jamie seems really creepy, he moved on from Amber to another girl who was even younger.

Reactions: 9
I remember Megan’s restaurant in Woodford, it got closed after about 6 months :LOL:
I remember reading on the daily mail comments ages ago that her dad was really sleazy and he would just sit at the bar in the restaurant and chat up all the girls

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Jamie seems really creepy, he moved on from Amber to another girl who was even younger.
Remember when Jamie was in one of the earlier seasons before he was with amber and was VILE he left the show after like 2 eps didn’t he.. remember him and joey had an argument because he was bragging about how he had shagged all the girls in Essex and said he shagged joeys sister and ran her a bath after 😳 he was a right bleep .. then when he came back years later he acted lovely 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else cringe every time the blatant obvious Oral B advertising/product placement occurs? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve always wondered why amber and Megan fell out. Probs with thier personalities it was something minor that escalated, they are both quite opinionated and strong willed . Ive always liked amber, when she first started the older girls (georgia, Kate Wright etc) were so awful& bitchy to her, (comical from Georgia who loves to preach about being a girls girl) when she got with Dan I remember Georgia demanding to know why amber didn’t let Kate know...amber was like er because we aren’t friends?? That whole older group annoy me especially the ring leader Chloe sims, they act so righteous , everything must be done right by them but they can act awfully to everyone else. Chloe used to get so much support on Twitter but since this seasons aired it’s really turned as I think people are finally seeing a pattern in her behaviour.

Reactions: 20
Watched last 3 episodes of Towie last night and did anyone notice when Amber was making the stir fry (it’s when Yaz called via the laptop) she was using a bread knife to cut up the spring onions? I know I shouldn’t think much into this but it just shows how ridiculous and fake the show is!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Watched last 3 episodes of Towie last night and did anyone notice when Amber was making the stir fry (it’s when Yaz called via the laptop) she was using a bread knife to cut up the spring onions? I know I shouldn’t think much into this but it just shows how ridiculous and fake the show is!
Like in one of the previous episodes when she was “cleaning” the dry kitchen worktop with a bone dry dish sponge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember when Jamie was in one of the earlier seasons before he was with amber and was VILE he left the show after like 2 eps didn’t he.. remember him and joey had an argument because he was bragging about how he had shagged all the girls in Essex and said he shagged joeys sister and ran her a bath after 😳 he was a right bleep .. then when he came back years later he acted lovely 😂
Jamie was a club promoter in Essex.. he was well known for cheating on Amber ...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jamie was a club promoter in Essex.. he was well known for cheating on Amber ...
there we have it.. and Amber’s the one who gets slated 🙄

someone said earlier that Essex seems really backwards and women seem to be walked over and expected to be still and pretty housewives.. so true!
I used to live near Essex (that corner of the UK) and even there was so backwards and trapped in time! I’m not saying everywhere is like that in that region at all but it was a shock for me coming from the north 😳

Reactions: 20
Yes 🤣🤣🤣 and another time cleaning the work top with a brand new dish washing spon9

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.