The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there we have it.. and Amber’s the one who gets slated 🙄

someone said earlier that Essex seems really backwards and women seem to be walked over and expected to be still and pretty housewives.. so true!
I used to live near Essex (that corner of the UK) and even there was so backwards and trapped in time! I’m not saying everywhere is like that in that region at all but it was a shock for me coming from the north 😳
But most people wouldn’t know that about Jamie as we’re not from Essex and Amber actually cheated on the show, it was all played out in front of the cameras so that’s why she would get slated surely? Amber obviously has self esteem issues as I can’t imagine Dan being an angel either even aside from the Chloe thing. And as much as I’m not keen on Amber shes a very beautiful girl who certainly doesn’t deserve anyone creeping around behind her back.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always wondered why amber and Megan fell out. Probs with thier personalities it was something minor that escalated, they are both quite opinionated and strong willed . Ive always liked amber, when she first started the older girls (georgia, Kate Wright etc) were so awful& bitchy to her, (comical from Georgia who loves to preach about being a girls girl) when she got with Dan I remember Georgia demanding to know why amber didn’t let Kate know...amber was like er because we aren’t friends?? That whole older group annoy me especially the ring leader Chloe sims, they act so righteous , everything must be done right by them but they can act awfully to everyone else. Chloe used to get so much support on Twitter but since this seasons aired it’s really turned as I think people are finally seeing a pattern in her behaviour.

Spot on! I never understood the whole thing about; if any of the girls ex bf's; got new gf's - then the new gf's were expected to go over and let the ex-girlfriends know?? But why should they? Plus Kate was horrible to Amber - she couldn't win either way!
I swear they make rules up as they go along & Georgia & Chloe S are the biggest hypocrites for doing that.

Reactions: 12
Omg 😩 watching tonight’s ep and Chloe bringing up Amber Turner and saying she’s ‘poisonous’ and claiming Amber keeps talking about her 🤣 Chloe is such a deluded individual 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s getting frustrating seeing no one correct her and everyone being too scared to give her a reality check. Then she has the cheek to say ‘it’s all so minor to me I don’t wanna talk about it anymore’ .. Minor? You were seething the last episode saying you were gonna go after Dan acting like a mafia member 😂😂 Sorry for the rant I get so engrossed in this show 😭 Chloe winds me up so much

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg 😩 watching tonight’s ep and Chloe bringing up Amber Turner and saying she’s ‘poisonous’ and claiming Amber keeps talking about her 🤣 Chloe is such a deluded individual 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s getting frustrating seeing no one correct her and everyone being too scared to give her a reality check. Then she has the cheek to say ‘it’s all so minor to me I don’t wanna talk about it anymore’ .. Minor? You were seething the last episode saying you were gonna go after Dan acting like a mafia member 😂😂 Sorry for the rant I get so engrossed in this show 😭 Chloe winds me up so much
It’s. Going to be like Lauren goodger still bringing up Mark Wright 8 year later ..this will be Chloe over Dan

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But most people wouldn’t know that about Jamie as we’re not from Essex and Amber actually cheated on the show, it was all played out in front of the cameras so that’s why she would get slated surely? Amber obviously has self esteem issues as I can’t imagine Dan being an angel either even aside from the Chloe thing. And as much as I’m not keen on Amber shes a very beautiful girl who certainly doesn’t deserve anyone creeping around behind her back.
Im presuming the cast knew he was always cheating on her.. yet when she got with Dan it was a huge deal. Jamie saying her car was spotted outside Dan’s? Why did none of the Essex cast back her up or even bring up in the show the fact Jamie was cheating on her?
Seems harsh to me

Reactions: 6
Im presuming the cast knew he was always cheating on her.. yet when she got with Dan it was a huge deal. Jamie saying her car was spotted outside Dan’s? Why did none of the Essex cast back her up or even bring up in the show the fact Jamie was cheating on her?
Seems harsh to me
I find Amber always gets painted badly and so many of the cast seem to not like her automatically with little reason. Even A LOT of the guys have done it in the past and been bitchy towards her for NO reason. Little witches. Maybe that’s why she comes across so cold?

Reactions: 10
Seems harsh to me
This is maybe where the constructed reality thing comes in? Maybe it was a better story and more publicity to let it be left the way it was? Or maybe it was some of the cast being awful although I can’t remember any of Amber’s friends being that hostile to Jamie either? This will always be the problem with reality tv they tell the story they want to and some of the people are that desperate to be famous they allow themselves to dragged through the mud for the sake of a storyline.

When Chloe m and Megan where having issues and Chloe m felt amber didn't help. Chloe m went to see Jamie and was nice to him about the break up and amber was very mad at Chloe m for doing that aswell

Reactions: 1
Finding tonight’s episode so difficult to watch with Chloe sims being the bully she is it’s genuinely making me sick

Reactions: 21
I'm surprised at the trailer for next episode with Ella and Tom.. thought they seemed pretty solid. Looks like tom acts with a lot of dignity though. I love it when people just go nah that's not for me bye!

Reactions: 7
I’ve always liked Amber, not sure why people seem to dislike her so much (jealousy). Although been reading through the Towie page on insta and this week everyone seems to love her now. So glad people can see Chloe for what she is, a dried up old hag 😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Say it after every episode but Chloe needs to boooooreeeeee offffffff!!!! Hope Amber tells her to do one

Reactions: 17
I can't see a thread of Chloe S on here. I don't know how to create one. Can someone do one and link it in here please?

Chloe S: "it's so minor to me now I just don't care anymore"

Also Chloe S: *brings it up in literally every conversation she has*

• Haha
Reactions: 27
didnt realise how creepy he was until Celebs Go Dating. does anyone know how small he actually is?? diags and gastby look like a similar height but pete gets absolutely roasted for being small!
Pete's actually 5'10. He looks smaller because his friends are taller and heavier. If he hung out with Diags and Gatsby then he'd be the tall one... The same way I don't hang out with a group of girls thinner than me because then I become the "fat one" 😝

I can't see a thread of Chloe S on here. I don't know how to create one. Can someone do one and link it in here please?
New thread, Chloe Sims

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does Courtney look really different and not in a good way? It looks like she’s had that awful pointy chin filler that makes girls look like Picasso paintings. She had a really pretty, round face before that made her look young and fresh.

Reactions: 12
Can anyone tell me what yaz and amber previously fell out over? I can’t remember? Or was it even on towie?

Is it just me or does Courtney look really different and not in a good way? It looks like she’s had that awful pointy chin filler that makes girls look like Picasso paintings. She had a really pretty, round face before that made her look young and fresh.
i thought it looked like she had an eyebrow lift - she constantly looked surprised!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.