The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will never like chloe M amber or Courtney there a gang of nasty witches when they sat in a club slagging of a poor girl who was invited on a date with diags and had never done a single thing to them calling her a slag for wearing hoops is when I lost respect for the show I’m surprised it’s still going the over scripted tit show

And remember what chloe did to
Amber did to kate with dan no wonder She’s insecure about her relationship
I completely forgot the hoop earring comment, it was so bitchy!

Reactions: 7
Slightly off tangent but how the f has Olivia got her own show?
She’s the nastiest bully I’ve ever seen on fb. How she went in on Chloe B was unbelievable

Reactions: 33
I completely forgot the hoop earring comment, it was so bitchy!
It’s the thing that put me off the program there was no need she was innocent and she looked lovely and sweet it doesn’t matter what queen amber and her crew do I will never like them purely off that

Reactions: 4
Slightly off tangent but how the f has Olivia got her own show?
She’s the nastiest bully I’ve ever seen on fb. How she went in on Chloe B was unbelievable
My thoughts exactly this is her second show because she had one with Chris too you should listen to her plt podcast she is not quite as irritating but her getting back with Bradley is suspect

Reactions: 2
I’ve met Pete and he is hands down the nicest guy I have ever met, so much respect for him
I'm not sure about Pete. I'm not sure if the nice thing is just an act, because he knows it works.

If he was really nice, he would have settled with a nice girl a long time ago. Instead he's sexting other girls whilst in a relationship, is best friends with Lockie, and is preying on 20 year olds while shagging the Godfather on the side. Birds of a feather...

On the other hand, he's really kind and gentle to animals which makes him very likable.

I'm confused about his personality, but as far as looks go I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cant stand Clelia. She’s always got this face on her.
Like a fish coming up for the bait . I think she’s an ugly bird , and her horrible personality makes her uglier . She’s very self entitled . Obviously if she was nice I wouldn’t see her as ugly lol

Reactions: 11
Do I spy some inside knowledge on Lockie here 👀☕
No. Sorry for the confusion ☺

Godfather is referring to Chloe Sims. The Sims clan act like the Towie mafia, and nobody is allowed to breathe unless Chole approves it.

Reactions: 11
This season is so boring. Last night's was the second episode that I haven't finished watching. I don't know whether it's cause all the people I liked or at least had followed on the show for awhile have gone maybe? They just threw the new people in too quickly and I just haven't really warmed to them I guess? Idk but I just cba with it anymore.

Reactions: 9
Hello. New to the thread, long term TOWIE watcher. A few observations

- Clelia is THE most boring person I’ve ever, ever seen. Her comments in that face off against Amber in the high street made me cringe
- The desperate need most cast members have to get Chloe Sims’ approval is weird, guessing it down to the fact she’s the old hag
- Amy Childs is funny. The “persona” she plays is so hilarious and light hearted
- Amber Turner is great. She comes across on the face as nasty etc but if you really look at it, she only really defends herself when necessary and has grown a lot since joining the show. I like her and Dan.
- Saffron is weird. Harmless, but weird
- I like Chloe B. Again think she’s grown a lot.
- Ella is an absolute embarrassment to herself. The way she tried to tell Kelsey to not be meeting Chloe one on one and that she “wouldn’t be telling her secrets anymore” was extremely bizarre considering Kelsey only intended to be civil with Chloe anyway.
- Kelsey’s lack of intelligence annoys me

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Cant stand Clelia. She’s always got this face on her.
When she scuffed when she was talking to Frankie and Demi and Frankie was like yeah but i know he feels the same lmaaaaaaoooo like no one cares clelia you extra

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amy is a simple soul, i can’t help to love that awkward fake laugh she does. Her set up scenes are so bad though, she has no real relationships in the cast.

The current crop are awful. Either get rid and start again or its time to end it.

-Harry and his mate- sweet but Zzzzzzz
-Ella- chewing a wasp 24/7
-Kelsey or whatever made up name- can barely remember to breathe
-younger Sims sisters- zero personality
- clelia- boring moaner
-nicole- boring had her chance years ago. Move on!

The only ones with any bants are Lockie and Diags, though he is a twit these days.
Even Bobby’s awful one liners have stopped he is not as fun as he used to be. Banging on about trolls and stringing on that bloke. Yawn.

Ive never missed an episode but this week i won’t be watching :cry:

Look who made the front cover of the Mirror today...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amy is a simple soul, i can’t help to love that awkward fake laugh she does. Her set up scenes are so bad though, she has no real relationships in the cast.

The current crop are awful. Either get rid and start again or its time to end it.

-Harry and his mate- sweet but Zzzzzzz
-Ella- chewing a wasp 24/7
-Kelsey or whatever made up name- can barely remember to breathe
-younger Sims sisters- zero personality
- clelia- boring moaner
-nicole- boring had her chance years ago. Move on!

The only ones with any bants are Lockie and Diags, though he is a twit these days.
Even Bobby’s awful one liners have stopped he is not as fun as he used to be. Banging on about trolls and stringing on that bloke. Yawn.

Ive never missed an episode but this week i won’t be watching :cry:

Look who made the front cover of the Mirror today...
Can barely remember to breathe 😅😅😅 what a put down

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember everything has been given a little nip and tuck for
Your entertainment so In others words there all fake falling out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.