The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Chloe brocket now! Completely changed my opinion this series!! Does anyone remember how horrible Nicole was on ex on the beach?

Reactions: 20
The whole cast needs a major overhaul or the show just needs to stop/have a break. All these silly moments like book club etc are so forced and just not funny. Yep clelia is boring and looking for storylines. Nicole came in with an attitude.

Reactions: 15
The whole cast needs a major overhaul or the show just needs to stop/have a break. All these silly moments like book club etc are so forced and just not funny. Yep clelia is boring and looking for storylines. Nicole came in with an attitude.
Agreed. Bringing back Amy Childs on paper was a god send but in reality, it doesn’t work. She’s nothing in common with any of them and is clearly there for the pay check

Reactions: 10
Anyone think it’s a bit strange chloe sims still follows Harry and likes his pics on insta ?

Also chloe sims doesn’t follow Courtney , chloe meadows etc ?

Reactions: 5
The show is beyond tired... I actually like chloe sims, the Dan thing was just dire and as for this Pete “we ain’t in a relashunship I jus wan ya back in mar lyuf” it’s exhausting. I think Pete just dosent want to settle with her because she’s an embarrassment looks wise.

as for amber and Dan... can’t bear amber BUT she can do better than Dan. She pursued and hunted him from day one and it seems she just wore him into a relationship like he just couldn’t fight her off so relented! He is no prize as all.

the show on Sunday was painful to watch- when they were setting up for the ping pong crap omgggg it was infuriating the amount of times they have to say each others names whilst talking to them- they must have said Kelsey 20 times in 4 sentences!

Reactions: 15
They need to give this show a rest now. I’ve started watching the whole lot again on britbox and the early ones are brilliant and so much more real life. I used to love it but the last few series have been so staged. None of it seems natural

Reactions: 13
It’s a bit like big brother- in the sense that the new “contestants” have got wise to how much exposure and money they can get out of the show and you can tell that’s all they’re there for.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s a bit like big brother- in the sense that the new “contestants” have got wise to how much exposure and money they can get out of the show and you can tell that’s all they’re there for.
Totally agree. All the drama and story lines are pretty much made up, none of them have a personality any more and all they care about is the money and the insta fame that comes with the show so they can advertise tit products.

Loved the days of Towie before insta was even a thing, everyone was a lot more real!

Reactions: 10
I cannot cope with the state on Demi.. Please someone tell her just to dissolve it all ffs it’s so so sad !
553C1530-C8CB-4359-92BA-D1F7A76002C3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Anyone else feel sorry for Chloe B? I get that Frankie and Harry have only just broken up but Chloe has no loyalty to Frankie and that annoying crying god sake shut up! You’re crying over a 20 yo girl lol

I forgot about so many of the cast until watching the ten year anniversary shows, does anyone know what these suspicious circumstances were?
Probs woman abuse or drug abuse lol

Reactions: 4
I really like Chloe brocket now! Completely changed my opinion this series!! Does anyone remember how horrible Nicole was on ex on the beach?
She was a nasty witch!

They need to give this show a rest now. I’ve started watching the whole lot again on britbox and the early ones are brilliant and so much more real life. I used to love it but the last few series have been so staged. None of it seems natural
Yes, it is really boring. They are all so pumped up & fake. The Sims sisters need to go!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel sorry for Chloe B? I get that Frankie and Harry have only just broken up but Chloe has no loyalty to Frankie and that annoying crying god sake shut up! You’re crying over a 20 yo girl lol
Today’s episode has really pissed me off 😂 They are all being SO dramatic, get over it. Chloe B was with him first, no one gave a duck about her when she was crying over Harry and he started dating Frankie! They all were even trying to gang up on her back then. Thank duck Chloe Sims hasn’t piped up because she’s done it to Amber with Dan, Shelby with Pete and whoever bleeping else she’s opened her legs to 😂 but no one says f all to her...

WHY is Georgia sticking her reconstructed nose in once again and telling Harry who he can or can’t speak to? 🙃😂 and Safron just needs to duck off.. I’m so glad Chloe B can stick up for herself and has a backbone! I wish Harry had one cause I genuinely think him and Chloe always had chemistry and seemed real and still do! You could tell he loved her speaking to him but he was scared of getting in trouble with the Sims mafia 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes I am taking this show way too seriously 😳😭 Team Chloe B

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Today’s episode has really pissed me off 😂 They are all being SO dramatic, get over it. Chloe B was with him first, no one gave a duck about her when she was crying over Harry and he started dating Frankie! They all were even trying to gang up on her back then. Thank duck Chloe Sims hasn’t piped up because she’s done it to Amber with Dan, Shelby with Pete and whoever bleeping else she’s opened her legs to 😂 but no one says f all to her...

WHY is Georgia sticking her reconstructed nose in once again and telling Harry who he can or can’t speak to? 🙃😂 and Safron just needs to duck off.. I’m so glad Chloe B can stick up for herself and has a backbone! I wish Harry had one cause I genuinely think him and Chloe always had chemistry and seemed real and still do but he’s scared of people starting on him lol 🤦🏻‍♀️ You could tell he loved her speaking to him but he was scared of getting in trouble with the Sims mafia

Yes I am taking this show way too seriously 😳😭 Team Chloe B
Lol I’m literally the same it’s making me sooo angry 😅😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s baffling isn’t it.. I wonder if they even know 😂
I can’t imagine her letting him see other girls while he is still sleeping with her so technically it would be an exclusive relationship but then Knowing Towie there would have been a big sing and dance about it. Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t even know why I care 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.