The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Shelby and Sam moved into their new house (owned by his dad that former gf lived in). Film crew there all week annoying villagers Assuming some baby spin off coming. You’re welcome. 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So Shelby and Sam moved into their new house (owned by his dad that former gf lived in). Film crew there all week annoying villagers Assuming some baby spin off coming. You’re welcome. 😂
Ooo I hope so I love Shelby & Sam together their chemistry is fab

why does Tommy never dress up it’s so annoying!

also I would so much rather be at Dan’s party than chloes it’s so bitchy and awful

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Am I the only person that thought shelby and Sam had zero chemistry? Shelby really reminds me of wills tall date on the inbetweeners

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Shelby and Sam will never work. He’s a control freak and nasty with it. Never forget him calling her a slag. Does he live off his father?

Reactions: 17
Shelby and Sam will never work. He’s a control freak and nasty with it. Never forget him calling her a slag. Does he live off his father?
Ooh was it slag? I’ve said bleep 😂

Do you know them? x

Reactions: 3
I've said this before, one of my family members had dealings with Stephen Mucklow and he is a flash twit. Really can't see Shelby and Sam lasting if he turns out like his dad. She was Friends with the Bass girl and jumped into bed with Sam. I wonder what attracted her to the multi millionaires Son 🧐.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I expect he does! If he isn’t he will be soon when she won’t be able to devote her every waking minute to his needs

Reactions: 2
I've said this before, one of my family members had dealings with Stephen Mucklow and he is a flash twit. Really can't see Shelby and Sam lasting if he turns out like his dad. She was Friends with the Bass girl and jumped into bed with Sam. I wonder what attracted her to the multi millionaires Son 🧐.
What was everyone’s opinion on Billi Mucklow?

Reactions: 1
I read that Andy Carroll liked her because she had her own money. Or her dad did.
I think they possibly had gender selection to have Marvel. Not judging by the way.
I think she gets a bad press for looking rough sometimes & can’t be nice to have people constantly asking what Andy sees in her.

Reactions: 13
Demi literally looks like she has a baboon's arse on her face, especially with the red lippy! Jeeeez you didn't even need to dress up for Halloween hun, your face looks scary enough on it's own.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been watching all the old episodes of TOWIE recently and it’s only highlighting how much it’s gone downhill! I know it was always exaggerated a bit for entertainment but it had a bit of heart to it - Arg and Lydia, Sam and Joey, Danni and Lockie. The golden years were 2011-2014 and it got worse from there, but now it’s completely dead. A few years ago everyone was still young and relevant but now the original viewers of TOWIE have all moved on with their lives which is why the Mummy Diaries type of spin off show has done so well - I don’t know how much people watch the newer series but I wouldn’t be surprised if ratings had dropped.
Chloe Sims is far too old for this nonsense and her face looks terrible. She was so nice looking a few years ago!
Frankie and Demi are very boring. Amy Childs brings nothing, she should have stayed part of the show’s history. Tommy and Georgia are so bloody self-righteous and preachy while at the same time not managing to say anything interesting or insightful ever. I don’t like to comment on looks but Georgia’s nose job is the worst I’ve ever seen. Watching the old episodes now she was so lovely looking. Absolutely ruined her face and she’s so shiny all the time!
Chloe B/Ella/Kelsey all speak and act exactly as you’d expect - like 19 year old girls, as they are, so why on earth would all the older women get involved? You’re not ‘backing your mate’ you’re wasting your time involving yourself in the drama of teenage girls 😂
I liked Courtney, Chloe M and Amber until before the election last year when they all outed themselves as tories haha but apart from that they haven’t done much wrong. I feel sorry for Amber with Dan, he seems in a constant state of bewilderment to find himself with her, I think she very much moved things along with them and bamboozled him into a relationship. God knows what she sees in him.
Not a fan of Yaz. Lockie seems like a shell of his former self 😂 Saffron is strange and irrelevant. If I see one more forced book club scene I will scream. I should probably stop watching this nonsense for my own sanity 😂😂

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.