Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
What an odd thing to say. You know she's pregnant and primarily posts cooking videos on Tiktok?
Why odd? Every post I see of her, she’s eating. I didn’t know she did cooking videos. I don’t have TikTok. But chips and curries and crisps? Is that what she cooks?

Reactions: 1

shhh1712

VIP Member
If they’re filming for TOWIE I take it Amber will not be joining then… The show is so dead now and they don’t even film the parts we want to know about 😂 They might as well cancel it at this point 👋
True though Amber reposted and said see you soon so who knows!

• Heart

Killerheels

Amber has put out an obvious pre-record Insta reel at 7pm on a makeup look - she's going for "some lunch with the "girls".

Previous post was of Sunday lunch with Jessy and Brad..... 😂 😂

twattyduck

Oh my god, you have tainted Nandor for me! I don't fancy Nandor to be fair but he's way more engaging than Peter Sutcliffe's long lost baby brother.

(He does look like him though!)
I apologise! 🙈 I had to get it out lol nandor is much more handsome though! 🤣

Me123x

Chatty Member
So….. Dan and Ella both at sheesh in their stories last night so obvs not split and is that Ella’s dog playing with his dog today? I tried to nose at Ella’s insta to see if it was hers and her acc seems to have disappeared…. EDIT not disappeared, it’s still there 🙄 it’s been a long day!
I thought this too about the dogs!! I felt like she’d have posted the dog too though so maybe not