Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chico

I wonder why she came off socials and if she still has her business
She’s never came off her business account the aesthetic one only her personal one she deleted. It’s private though. The girls who did her hair and makeup posted her pics! Search for Gina Thomson that’s who did her hair
---
How can we follow her?
Search lj aesthetics on Facebook you’ll see pics of her and her man plus her dress

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Raspberry77

Has Billy adopted Amy Childs daughter Polly or something - the caption tonight said “Polly, Amy and Billy’s daughter” - is her biological dad still in prison?

Swx

Chatty Member
I honestly think it’s him because I remember at the time seeing them at the same places on Instagram and they were together last night her him and Henry Simmons so now I thinks she’s back with him
What does he look like? Take it he has a job? 😂

Lilly long

VIP Member
Who is Archie ? Please tell me he’s at least attractive and successful lol. Amber is pissing me off, I want to see her with a fuckin premiership footballer or a stinking rich business man. She’s too pretty to be strung along by these Essex reality boys.

Also I see Junaid tagging along on celeb MUA Carla Lawsons insta stories in Ibiza, how does he manage to get anyone to even be around him?
He’s from Kent

Sez99

VIP Member
They look like they’ve been told not to speak on anything, can’t look at anything but the nans migrated lips! Look worse then Chloes
yeah they looked fuckin nervous ! And I don’t for a second believe Chloe hasn’t met Grace. Her no was like a ‘no comment’ police interview.

tequilasunrise

Jesus CHRIST Yazs face on Celeb Ex on the Beach. I nearly fell off the couch when she said she was ONLY nearly 30. Jeeeeeeesus
she looks soooo good in series 20/21 it’s such a shame she had to feel like she even needed all this work done! She was my fave on the show back in the day

Lilly long

VIP Member
What’s the story with Dan and Hannah then? I thought Hannah had said to Ella get your man out of my DMs, as if she’s not interested in him? Have I missed something? 👀
She said more than my dms …he slept with her when Ella went to Dubai to stalk Amber 🤣
---
Totally agree about the new girls- she looked like she was shitting herself and it clearly was her that sent the messages or she wouldn’t have been so petrified 🤣 can’t stand Saf but she made them look idiots. Very telling how Jodie is the one always travelling to see Diags by his own admission- even though she has a kid? So does she spend all her weekends away from her own son? Weird set up
When they were filming it was all midweek … 4 and 5 days .. and there all crying about Amber leaving a dog 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lilly long

VIP Member
Are you sure it’s not the same guy she was seeing before?? I thought it was tbh and they broke up and got back together as he was in Dubai the full time she was back then and they were at a lot of the same places aswell
I thought he was originally because someone said on the Mia sully page they were seen together outside Soho Garden .. but then he was in instastories of someone I follow and Amber was elsewhere.. so that put me off and then one of Ambers friends put up a picture in a bikini and he liked it so I thought he wouldn’t do that if he was with Amber ..

Leo100

VIP Member
Ambers tik tok saying she is on a stay cay in dubai she needs to learn the meaning of the phrase

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
He was with her since last March .. this was filmed April so 13 months..
Whattttt? Surely not 😭 he was in Thailand in the April when him and Elma were debating if they were gonna be together and it carried on for the whole series after that? 🤣 Jodie must be a mug

• Wow