Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
The house looks gorgeous. I wonder if Billy has a decent amount of money, he has 2 companies listed on his instagram which I assume he owns.

Reactions: 1
I honestly think it’s him because I remember at the time seeing them at the same places on Instagram and they were together last night her him and Henry Simmons so now I thinks she’s back with him
I’m lost now 😂 so we think she’s currently seeing Archie? But does anyone know who or anything about the previous guy she was with?

Sophiadee

VIP Member

---

They are far too big and dark for her face. The woman who does them is hit and miss. She has some decent brow looks and then others that look ridiculous. You can't tell her nothing though.
---

Do you want to get yours done?
---
View attachment 2949214
Thank you! And nah already got mine done, just wanted to be nosey lol. Some of her other work is so nice, don’t get why Ella’s are so bold?

I honestly think it’s him because I remember at the time seeing them at the same places on Instagram and they were together last night her him and Henry Simmons so now I thinks she’s back with him
I remember when she went to Thailand, Archie was posting different stories and she was clearly there with a guy. Not sure if it was him before but you never know 🤷🏽‍♀️

Lilly long

VIP Member
Haven’t read the previous posts so duno if it’s been mentioned before but has anyone figured out who Ambers new man is? I’m pretty sure its Henry Simmons mate Archie
She is .. but this wasn’t the guy she was seeing for 2 months

Pinkpen 84

That party was great, mind! Beautiful display of cheese and pineapple hedgehogs, what a spread!

Even Stevie wonder could've made better Harry’s jump out cake, it was so badly made. What’s worse though is everybody’s faces like: shock horror it’s harry who jumped out, what a surprise 😳

Killerheels

If you thought Chloé Meadows #ad for cleaning was the basement, then Courtney has gone full on sewer...... 😂 I won't bore you on the main points but she didn't even switch the washing machine on.....
---
Yeah there are def super fakes but there are some,like those posted above,that dont look anything like real chanel packaging.I think Amber will def have fakes,esp after being in Dubai as they are known for excellent fakes. But I do think she has a lot of real designer items too. People seem to think she doesn’t make much. I think there is a still a lack of knowledge about how well influencing actually pays.it would make your eyes water.with her following, she prob doesnt make less than about 80k a year. She could be well above that.
All the flights are somehow classed as business expenses. She has a accountant to wangle it for her.
Yeah there are def super fakes but there are some,like those posted above,that dont look anything like real chanel packaging.I think Amber will def have fakes,esp after being in Dubai as they are known for excellent fakes. But I do think she has a lot of real designer items too. People seem to think she doesn’t make much. I think there is a still a lack of knowledge about how well influencing actually pays.it would make your eyes water.with her following, she prob doesnt make less than about 80k a year. She could be well above that.
Most people in Dubai with any sort of reasonable career earn a 6 figure salary. 80k is very low. My friend is a teacher and earnt the equivalent £150,000 last year - tax free. The issue is paying tax when you return to the UK..... 😂

Last edited:

80schic

Is that actually her or just someone who sounds like her?! She looks younger there than she looked on Ascot! What happened to her own business?
Definitely her. She looked like that on her Instagram until her profile disappeared. She had older pics up and it was defo her profile.

Lilly long

VIP Member
Why was he saying it’s been a year since they met? 😭 this was filmed months ago but at that point it would not have been a year wtf unless she was in the background whilst he was full on trying to get with Elma
He was with her since last March .. this was filmed April so 13 months..

JulesWake

VIP Member
Random thought just came into my head but I was watching old episodes the other day and it was a costume party and Ricky dressed up as Jimmy Savile 💀😭 it was obviously before everything was made public but it made me cringe so much watching him with the wig on and thinking his costume was amazing not knowing what was about to come out 😳🤣
Makes me wonder if the producers have a hand in this.