Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chhhhhhxx

I’ve probably missed this somewhere but what happened with amber and dans house? Does amber still live in it?

Reactions: 2

80schic

Why is it one week I like Dan and Ella next week I hate Dan and Ella together 🤣
Also I’m starting to like Freddie 🫣 he does remind me of Bobbie tbf he’s so OTT it’s quite hard not to like him
---
You can tell Ella proper hates the fact her friends are having it with girl band but she’ll always be the outcast 🤣 🤣🤣
---
The two new girls are absolutely stunning but my god the way they talk over each other 🫣 actually hurts my ears when they have a convo !
Stunning but with zero facial expressions (from all the botox) and the most bored voices I've ever heard in my life.

Lilly long

VIP Member
As much as I’m team amber, she’s got to let go of Oliver if she hasn’t already. Dan has him 90% of the time whilst she’s in Dubai, then when she returns she wants Oliver for a few days. I’d say Dan is the sole owner and you could see Oliver didn’t want to leave him on last weeks ep. It’s horrible to part ways with your dog but she’s in Dubai so much it’s not that different really
It’s suits Dan as well.. he’s in Ibiza and her family are minding him ..

efie

Has anyone seen chloebbrocketts new ‘business’? It’s a private Instagram page saying ‘helping you earn a flexible income online’🤔
I have dm her and asked about it as it sounds dodgy to me and was therefore really intrigued:cool:
She sent me the link and the password for further information. I don’t really understand exactly how it works or how I can save more and even earn a “residual income” while traveling. But it basically, like other posers have already mentioned, is some kind of pyramid travel page. Looks like you have to pay certain fee monthly to registered yourself as a “independent travel agent” so you can earn flexibly online.
Could somebody shed more light on how this kind of things work ?

Attachments

Lorsxx

I don't know if it is a pyramid scheme she is doing ; she just briefly mentioned it in a tik tok once so just wondered , I love her tik toks too
I know someone who books holidays and trips for rich families and makes a fortune

Lilly long

VIP Member
From Insta......

"Bemeè's aesthetic combines trends with timeless styles making it versatile for different occasions, personal tastes and outfits to take you throughout the day and into the night.

Words from Ella Rae Wise the CEO.. 'Creating my own fashion brand has always been a dream of mine and Bemeè is something that sits very very close to my heart. After years of sketching, tears, hesitation, planning and designing it's surreal that Bemeè is finally here. My goal was to be able to make you girls feel confident, inspired and as sassy as you can throughout your clothes. I realised that there was a need for me to bring my fashion to the table so bring it on Bemeè YOUVE BEEN WORTH THE WAIT! Love Ella Rae Wise x"

Oh my days. What a load of bollocks....... CEO?? Years of sketching?? 😂 😂
Aka Ali expresses finest
---
Very! Couldn't understand what they were saying.

Also boring chat between chloe and Courtney m. No update on her and callum.
On her TikTok about 4 or 5 days ago someone said under it are you still with your boyfriend and she replied .. I honestly don’t know or Something like that
---
I’ve probably missed this somewhere but what happened with amber and dans house? Does amber still live in it?
no it was Dani dyers house just rented .. I’d say she couldn’t keep up the payments on her own while holidaying all the time

NH14

VIP Member
Lauren Pope has split from her partner, she mentioned being a single Mum a few times.

She does seem to be a very hands on Mum. Surprised she started a business with Vaz though after he and Chloe Sims treated her badly.
Wadnt it Vaz and Lauren v Chloe ?

80schic

I loved Ascot. Remember Angel from Ascot popped up on towie a few years back? Whatever happened to Leah? Anyone know? She just seems to have disapeared
Leah was on Instagram until recently. She's had a lot of work done and looks completely different.

Lilly long

VIP Member
Tommy Cole, sits a few rows back from me at football. He's a West Ham supporter, like Callum. 😂
---

The Hamptons trip was an invite from Arabella Chi, who met Amber in NYC last summer. Amber went to NYC to get away from Dan. She did a lot of running away last summer.

Chi knows a few of the Hamptons set (she's been around the block with a few via her older DJ ex bf) and they joined a father and son on their yacht for a day out. The father is VERY wealthy (real estate) called Hal "Nuby" Sears. He's 64 but likes them young......
Totally wrong .. Amber went to st tropez with her friend Tori who she knows from Ibiza . Tori lives in Dubai now .. she was with girls she knows who where in st tropez last year and met the Hampton crowd.. Amber went over to New York in September .. she was with one of Nuby sears sons friends .. Arabella went out after her and she stayed on with her

Heynoe

What happens when fashions change and the ridiculous sharpie/Bert from Sesame St look is out? Can you go back to your normal brows or will you forever look slightly puzzled all the time?
You can get them lasered off by the same type of person who tattooed them off lol ( who can also do your botox and fillers at the same time).
---
Thank you! And nah already got mine done, just wanted to be nosey lol. Some of her other work is so nice, don’t get why Ella’s are so bold?
I think the woman has different types of brows that she has 'created'. Ella's are the feather brow.

Reactions: 1