Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Killerheels

Totally wrong .. Amber went to st tropez with her friend Tori who she knows from Ibiza . Tori lives in Dubai now .. she was with girls she knows who where in st tropez last year and met the Hampton crowd.. Amber went over to New York in September .. she was with one of Nuby sears sons friends .. Arabella went out after her and she stayed on with her
You forgot about Ritchie Akiva. 😉

Reactions: 1

Lilly long

VIP Member
Georgia definitely pregnant.. I thought she was at Brodys birthday videos but after that Instastory and she’s following scans and baby clothes now

Chico

She is .. but this wasn’t the guy she was seeing for 2 months
Are you sure it’s not the same guy she was seeing before?? I thought it was tbh and they broke up and got back together as he was in Dubai the full time she was back then and they were at a lot of the same places aswell

srh.ls.lwlss

She comes across really well on her insta, a good interested mother not chasing the instalife, just enjoying her time with her girls and not using them for ads/exposure *cough* amy *cough*
Didn't even realise she'd had a second.. is she still with the partner?

Lilly long

VIP Member
If you thought Chloé Meadows #ad for cleaning was the basement, then Courtney has gone full on sewer...... 😂 I won't bore you on the main points but she didn't even switch the washing machine on.....
---

All the flights are somehow classed as business expenses. She has a accountant to wangle it for her.

Most people in Dubai with any sort of reasonable career earn a 6 figure salary. 80k is very low. My friend is a teacher and earnt the equivalent £150,000 last year - tax free. The issue is paying tax when you return to the UK..... 😂
You can’t just hop on a plane and put everything down as a business expense if your not paying tax as a business owner and you have to be a resident in Dubai before you can be tax free on your earnings not on a 3 month holiday visa .. it takes time to get a resedential visa unless your working for a government job .. ie Emirates and then it’s given quite quickly..

Ravenstown

VIP Member
I don't watch anyone on any platforms but I have seen her on Masterchef and she's quite an accomplished cook.

MoveBtchGetOutTheWay

Has anyone seen this?
Yes but I can't really work out how he got knocked out? As it looks like they clipped the base of his chin so I don't know how that'd make you fall unconscious right away as opposed to falling and bumping your head and then going unconscious. Literally looked like it splatted him out straight away!
I'm not a Wayne fan at all but looked unprovoked