Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Nahh you know the difference. Everyone and I mean everyone from towie writes he’s instead of HIS 😳 WHYYYYY 😭😭😭
I’m from Essex and people pronounce it like that too, they actually say “he’s” instead in person

Reactions: 2

tiktokuser

I may be mistaken, as the recent series have all been so dull, but I am almost certain I remember during a recent episode of TOWIE Billy talking about how it’s lovely he’s got 4 kids (i.e. Polly, the Twins and Richie).

Unless Billy has a kid from a previous partner? I didn’t think so though.

Me123x

Chatty Member
All dans cheating stuff was absolute years ago before they were together properly, ambers cheating was whist they had a house and a dog together and were five years deep into a relationship…. Don’t really think it’s the same thing and a reason to think she should do it in return. Just leave him if he isn’t showing you the love you want…. It’s simple

Also as a side note I think I’m looking at a diff guy to you lot cos I think dans gorgeous to look at 😂

mgmhs

Wow this is SO interesting! I love Kirk so beautiful lol
The fact he says ‘we filmed almost live, we had to watch the show to know what was going on’. This was PEAK TOWIE. The drama came every episode because of this way of filming!!!!
There is a video on youtube by Liam Tuffs, its almost 4 hours long, a sort of bio/interview with kirk....talking about early TOWIE, drugs, losing his dad etc. He comes across so well on it.
TOWIE, Addiction, Tragedy: Kirk Norcross

Leo100

VIP Member
My friend had ivf , quite a few years ago now but I remember she said one of the requirements was to be in a relationship for at least 2 years (something like that) suppose things probably have changed since then and it may be different going private

Sophiadee

VIP Member
And that’s completely fine to keep him off social media, as a mum to a child with autism myself I rarely post my child apart from to a very private instagram that has 57 followers. The thing that gets to people is the fact she doesn’t even acknowledge him, people referring to Polly as becoming a big sister for the first time with the twins when that’s not the case, family holidays and days out etc mentioning just 3 kids, you can respect your child’s privacy and at the still time let the world know he exists. I guarantee if he weren’t a SEN child Amy would fight the ex to have another child to parade online for money 🤷🏼‍♀️
This plus I’m sure this social media ban has been the case with Ritchie from birth anyway and has nothing to do wit his autism

Titfortattalesxo

Sorry to divert the feed but I’m loving Joey Essex on Love Island. Also, badly reminded by TikTok of his song. You wanna look reem, smell reem, reem😂😂

Me123x

Chatty Member
You’s do realise you’s sound like ambers minions 😂😂
I don’t love Dan I just don’t hate him…and don’t see how you can excuse what one done and not the other, that’s all 🤷
If anything as bad as each other

Chico

Kelsey’s with her boyfriend.. the one that battered her .. so that’s the price she’s paying for living the highlife.. he’s an ex footballer with his own business.. Ella’s there with her Mum .. she’s not shown that 🤣
I didn’t know anything about her having a boyfriend who battered her when was this and who is he?