The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be defending Freddie, but let’s be fair. He claims he was 14/15 in that photo. I’m sure most of us did stuff at that age that we’d be embarrassed about now.

Reactions: 13
I’m in Australia and I was happy to see him go in, he’s funny! I always liked him

Reactions: 3
Joey’s hair looks awful. Can’t believe he’s still doing the reality show rounds.

Reactions: 7
Someone needs to tech Harry the difference between his and he’s !
Not just harry it’s all of them. I genuinely feel the whole of Essex don’t know the difference! Sorry if I offend any of you lot but seriously why do they ALL write HES???? Drives me nuts!

Reactions: 16
Not just harry it’s all of them. I genuinely feel the whole of Essex don’t know the difference! Sorry if I offend any of you lot but seriously why do they ALL write HES???? Drives me nuts!
I only just realised that I didn’t spell teach correctly in my original post lol.
Irony

Reactions: 5
Nahh you know the difference. Everyone and I mean everyone from towie writes he’s instead of HIS WHYYYYY
I’m from Essex and people pronounce it like that too, they actually say “he’s” instead in person

Reactions: 2
Nahh you know the difference. Everyone and I mean everyone from towie writes he’s instead of HIS WHYYYYY
They fuckin do !!!!!!! All my friends in Essex do it on their posts !!!!
And all my friends in Liverpool do ‘are’ instead of ‘our’. Both fuckin kill me

Reactions: 10
A lot of people force the accent and being thick as fuck here. Those 2 new girls on the show are a prime example

Reactions: 10
Does becky the new girl who went up to Safron have learning disability or some form of stroke? She was just weird really stiff, talking without moving her face - weird!

Reactions: 11
Does becky the new girl who went up to Safron have learning disability or some form of stroke? She was just weird really stiff, talking without moving her face - weird!
She looked a right muppet. She obviously thought she would own Saffron during that convo. Her mate coming over to try and save her just made things worse! Not a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 9