The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelsey’s with her boyfriend.. the one that battered her .. so that’s the price she’s paying for living the highlife.. he’s an ex footballer with his own business.. Ella’s there with her Mum .. she’s not shown that 🤣
I didn’t know anything about her having a boyfriend who battered her when was this and who is he?

Reactions: 2
I honestly think it’s him because I remember at the time seeing them at the same places on Instagram and they were together last night her him and Henry Simmons so now I thinks she’s back with him
I remember when she went to Thailand, Archie was posting different stories and she was clearly there with a guy. Not sure if it was him before but you never know 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Who is Archie ? Please tell me he’s at least attractive and successful lol. Amber is pissing me off, I want to see her with a fuckin premiership footballer or a stinking rich business man. She’s too pretty to be strung along by these Essex reality boys.

Also I see Junaid tagging along on celeb MUA Carla Lawsons insta stories in Ibiza, how does he manage to get anyone to even be around him?

Reactions: 10
I didn’t know anything about her having a boyfriend who battered her when was this and who is he?
I don't know who he is but I remember she put an Instagram story on last year I think with a big paragraph about him being abusive and something happening in the hotel room , sorry that's not much info haha

Reactions: 5
I don't know who he is but I remember she put an Instagram story on last year I think with a big paragraph about him being abusive and something happening in the hotel room , sorry that's not much info haha
Yes, I remember that, she named the guy and said he was abusing her. Then the Insta story disappeared and they had made up. The price these women will pay to keep up this lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
I remember when she went to Thailand, Archie was posting different stories and she was clearly there with a guy. Not sure if it was him before but you never know 🤷🏽‍♀️
Was he posting Thailand stories
---
She posted this March 1but it disappeared in minutes … Robert Davies good friends with Jamie Ohara.. she thrown so much shade on him I don’t know how she got back with him m

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Who is Archie ? Please tell me he’s at least attractive and successful lol. Amber is pissing me off, I want to see her with a fuckin premiership footballer or a stinking rich business man. She’s too pretty to be strung along by these Essex reality boys.

Also I see Junaid tagging along on celeb MUA Carla Lawsons insta stories in Ibiza, how does he manage to get anyone to even be around him?
He’s from Kent

I think Amber was hoping for a hug from Dan when she was talking about her Dog dying😕

Reactions: 4
Biggest mystery from todays episode to me is , why did Jordan’s mum have an aperol spritz in a champagne flute 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was he posting Thailand stories
---
She posted this March 1but it disappeared in minutes … Robert Davies good friends with Jamie Ohara.. she thrown so much shade on him I don’t know how she got back with him m
No he was in Dubai and she was posting men’s trainers in her room so she was definitely with a man.

Reactions: 1
No he was in Dubai and she was posting men’s trainers in her room so she was definitely with a man.
Yeah I knew it wasn’t Archie she was with.. he was following girls I know and liking pictures .. was just asking cos someone said it was him..

Reactions: 3
The fella Clelia has ended up with aswell is so handsome!!!
Tommy Cole, sits a few rows back from me at football. He's a West Ham supporter, like Callum. 😂
---
Why is she so secretive and cloak and dagger about who she’s seeing. So many cryptic posts, especially last summer when she was in the Hamptons. Was it to keep the door open with Dan or something? It seems like that door has well and truly closed.

And how do these women with no jobs run off to Dubai every 5 minutes? Okay, Amber seems to have lots of deals, engagement and various tv work. But the likes of Ella and Chloe B?
The Hamptons trip was an invite from Arabella Chi, who met Amber in NYC last summer. Amber went to NYC to get away from Dan. She did a lot of running away last summer.

Chi knows a few of the Hamptons set (she's been around the block with a few via her older DJ ex bf) and they joined a father and son on their yacht for a day out. The father is VERY wealthy (real estate) called Hal "Nuby" Sears. He's 64 but likes them young......

Last edited:
The producers are rubbish!
Aren't they meant to 'produce' something worth watching?
That Amber and Dan scene could be more drama filled?!
That Courtney scene was nonsense we learnt nothing new. Callum is smart he just wanted her out of the house for abit. He knew she would be happy to run back to her parents for abit.

Reactions: 4
The producers are rubbish!
Aren't they meant to 'produce' something worth watching?
That Amber and Dan scene could be more drama filled?!
That Courtney scene was nonsense we learnt nothing new. Callum is smart he just wanted her out of the house for abit. He knew she would be happy to run back to her parents for abit.
Callum is fed up with Courtney using him as a housekeeper. She can't cook, probably doesn't know how to use a washing machine, or a hoover. She's never in, always out with her friends or doing influencer stuff. So I'm firmly in his camp. He's a lovely guy. Needs someone to appreciate him.

Reactions: 10
Tommy Cole, sits a few rows back from me at football. He's a West Ham supporter, like Callum. 😂
---

The Hamptons trip was an invite from Arabella Chi, who met Amber in NYC last summer. Amber went to NYC to get away from Dan. She did a lot of running away last summer.

Chi knows a few of the Hamptons set (she's been around the block with a few via her older DJ ex bf) and they joined a father and son on their yacht for a day out. The father is VERY wealthy (real estate) called Hal "Nuby" Sears. He's 64 but likes them young......
Totally wrong .. Amber went to st tropez with her friend Tori who she knows from Ibiza . Tori lives in Dubai now .. she was with girls she knows who where in st tropez last year and met the Hampton crowd.. Amber went over to New York in September .. she was with one of Nuby sears sons friends .. Arabella went out after her and she stayed on with her

This Sophie/Jordan fertility storyline needs to get in the bin.
Didn’t they get tested on another show and find out everything was fine even though she had endo?

Realistically they’ve only been together 15 months. I’m assuming they didn’t start trying on day one so at a push they’ve been trying for a year and that’s perfectly normal.

It feels like they’re milking it for attention.

Reactions: 22