The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Pope has split from her partner, she mentioned being a single Mum a few times.

She does seem to be a very hands on Mum. Surprised she started a business with Vaz though after he and Chloe Sims treated her badly.
Wadnt it Vaz and Lauren v Chloe ?

Reactions: 2
Wadnt it Vaz and Lauren v Chloe ?
I felt Vaz and Lauren were the real friends. Chloe tried her best to come between them as she wanted the friendship with Vaz to further her own career but Lauren genuinely cared for Vaz IMO.

Reactions: 14
Aren't Sims and Vaz now swanning around LA together now and being papped? A shame, as Vaz and Lauren as @Sez99 mentioned seemed like a true friendship. Chloe wants to get in with Vaz's inner circle in LA!

Reactions: 10
I really had to look at myself twice there cause i thought I'd gone back in time then realised it was Courtney with myles not chloe and I got so confused 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I thought the post meant Courtney and current bf (or recent ex) don't know how my brain came to that conclusion

Reactions: 9
Breaking News on the DM!!
Chloe and Miles have split 💔😔
I thought it was true love
They were never together. He just rumped & dumped her and she probably thought he would be her meal ticket. Failed again just like that football goalkeeper ex from pamela Anderson that she "dated".

Reactions: 6
Is Chloe Sims a brass? I can’t work out why she, of all the talentless morons moved to LA? She comes across as so hard faced and unlikeable

Reactions: 18
Jesus Sophie is ugly
And I don’t like saying that because it’s mean but she’s really bloody ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s just multiple botch jobs, she needs it all dissolved as she’s much better without
Thing is which all these young girls don’t realise is when you dissolve filler it doesn’t choose what “filler” it dissolves so you can end up dissolving your sown fat which in turn leads to lumpiness. Once you go down the filler route you can never really get out of it. It really should have all the warning signs on it and should never be used on anyone below 35 in my opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thing is which all these young girls don’t realise is when you dissolve filler it doesn’t choose what “filler” it dissolves so you can end up dissolving your sown fat which in turn leads to lumpiness. Once you go down the filler route you can never really get out of it. It really should have all the warning signs on it and should never be used on anyone below 35 in my opinion.
Yeah I defo agree about the warning. Tbh I think filler can look good done correctly and subtly, there’s just too many girls like Sophie who just think getting filler will make them look nicer. She honestly looks like Jigsaw now, overdone it so much. That lisp girls get when they overdo their lips knocks me sick as well

Reactions: 8