The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they get tested on another show and find out everything was fine even though she had endo?

Realistically they’ve only been together 15 months. I’m assuming they didn’t start trying on day one so at a push they’ve been trying for a year and that’s perfectly normal.

It feels like they’re milking it for attention.
I don’t understand this obsession in the reality world of knocking out some kids whilst your relationship is still in the early stages and they split up - Lydia, Ferne, Lauren, Amy and Kirk etc

Reactions: 17
Fed up of Sophie and Jordan making the idea of having kids their whole personality. Been together 2 minutes 🥱 No one needs to know Jordan is jizzing up her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Fed up of Sophie and Jordan making the idea of having kids their whole personality. Been together 2 minutes 🥱 No one needs to know Jordan is jizzing up her.
I feel like he always has a to have a story line that makes him come across this really nice guy . His mum, he fragged her on tv when having chemo
Now his ‘ fertility ‘ for a couple who’ve just got together
Attention seeking at its finest

Reactions: 28
I feel like he always has a to have a story line that makes him come across this really nice guy . His mum, he fragged her on tv when having chemo
Now his ‘ fertility ‘ for a couple who’ve just got together
Attention seeking at its finest
Totally agree. He was on the show briefly as Megan McKenna and Amber’s mate.. then came back years later ans clawed for a storyline ever since. Remember when he sang to Ella on a boat 🙄🤣 bet he’s jumping for joy to get with someone with a following as you can tell he wants fame.

Reactions: 17
Didn’t they get tested on another show and find out everything was fine even though she had endo?

Realistically they’ve only been together 15 months. I’m assuming they didn’t start trying on day one so at a push they’ve been trying for a year and that’s perfectly normal.

It feels like they’re milking it for attention.
Yeah definitely. They've been together for all of 20 minutes and trying for 10, yet they're carrying on like they've been married for 6 years and trying for 3. They know she has endo so it's bound to take a bit more time. It's kinda making a mockery of couples who are genuinely struggling to conceive, and all for a storyline.

Reactions: 22
😂😂 if you’re on holiday, surely you’d ignore these daft comments. Her replying just screams obsessed!
I don’t think it’s up to her to tell anyone what Amber is up to .. her immaturity shines through with all her quotes and bitchiness.. also no pink car the last couple of days .. she said she was going to post it every day till she got it.. Maybe Dan bought it for a surprise while she’s in Dubai🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In all fairness that’s a terrible photo of Lauren. She’s always been very pretty.
She never quite finds happiness I feel.

Reactions: 9
Naw I always had a soft spot for Lauren, I think she is truly a decent person.
She comes across really well on her insta, a good interested mother not chasing the instalife, just enjoying her time with her girls and not using them for ads/exposure *cough* amy *cough*

Reactions: 13
She comes across really well on her insta, a good interested mother not chasing the instalife, just enjoying her time with her girls and not using them for ads/exposure *cough* amy *cough*
Didn't even realise she'd had a second.. is she still with the partner?

Reactions: 1
Didn't even realise she'd had a second.. is she still with the partner?
No I’m pretty sure they split about a year ago, I think she spoke about it on insta, I have her on there but don’t really follow her if that makes sense but the bits I do see she comes across well.

Reactions: 3
Lauren Pope has split from her partner, she mentioned being a single Mum a few times.

She does seem to be a very hands on Mum. Surprised she started a business with Vaz though after he and Chloe Sims treated her badly.

Reactions: 8