The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched these TikTok clips interviewing Kirk? They’re very interesting I’d recommend the ones about the downfall of sugar hut but there’s a few here talking about his experience on the early days of filming

The whole interview is on YouTube and I see Kirk in a different light now.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how Diags would have coped if Dan and Chloe S really had lasted more than five minutes. He doesn’t like Dan having a girlfriend but he wouldn’t have dared have a problem with queen Chloe 🙄

Reactions: 14
I dont think Diags would have had any issue with Amber if it wasn’t for Chloe

Reactions: 9
Just to move away from the Dan drama 👀 😆

Do we think jacks going to cope well with cho being in Ibiza???

Reactions: 2
Haven’t read the previous posts so duno if it’s been mentioned before but has anyone figured out who Ambers new man is? I’m pretty sure its Henry Simmons mate Archie

Reactions: 2
Is Dubai the only place left on Earth for these lot flock to!? Ellas been liking comments on her instagram where people say shes prettier than amber etc 😂 I dont have any liking towards Amber but I do think she has held herself in a classy manner in the whole situation. She’s never made nasty digs or called Ella out on her copycat behaviour (I feel like most people would)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is Dubai the only place left on Earth for these lot flock to!? Ellas been liking comments on her instagram where people say shes prettier than amber etc 😂 I dont have any liking towards Amber but I do think she has held herself in a classy manner in the whole situation. She’s never made nasty digs or called Ella out on her copycat behaviour (I feel like most people would)
Her mothers the same from her own account and her home account.. and Chloe meadows.. last season the mother was loving Girlband and liking all comments against Dani and Junaid

Reactions: 4
Wasnt Ella like an absolute loner last series but for Amber and them reaching out. It’s no wonder she has a constant rotation of friends, she is not a nice person at all.
And the ugliness inside her comes out in her facial expressions. And them god awful eyebrows 👀

Reactions: 26
Haven’t read the previous posts so duno if it’s been mentioned before but has anyone figured out who Ambers new man is? I’m pretty sure its Henry Simmons mate Archie
She is .. but this wasn’t the guy she was seeing for 2 months

Reactions: 1
Her and Chloe are so flat in life it’s unreal. Neither of them seem to have aspirations in terms of their careers - even their reality careers are dying a death.
With the platform and opportunities they’ve had over the last near ten years they could have done SO much with their lives.

I wish they’d never been invited back into the show
They both spoilt little reach girls with no drive. You would have thought they would tried to get on other shows, maybe get a colum in a celeb magazine.. then again they could bearly do their boring podcast.

Reactions: 8
The Mirror is saying Mark wasn’t happy Lauren mentioned his name the other week and phoned producers to have words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is .. but this wasn’t the guy she was seeing for 2 months
Are you sure it’s not the same guy she was seeing before?? I thought it was tbh and they broke up and got back together as he was in Dubai the full time she was back then and they were at a lot of the same places aswell

Reactions: 1