The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diags and Jodie are made for each other. Both horrid.

Though Elma needs to give up on making a thing about her and Diags. She obviously likes his personality (!) but understandably doesn’t fancy him, so stop wasting everyone’s time.
Diags is her only storyline...She has nothing else going on and probably terrified of being axed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These outfits remind me of the pics of Aintree ladies day in the daily mail. Do people not own mirrors, or friends or partners that day that looks tit, get that off!!

Reactions: 9
The close up of Diags & Jodies feet was really not necessary in that bed scene 🤮 which reminds me, did anyone notice Jodie had no shoes on in the scene from the last series when Jodie, Elma and Diags argued at that big party?

Reactions: 7
On the social media towie clips, there’s one where Diags and Dan are on the bikes waiting for Jodie and Ella, and Diags just brings up Amber and has one of his obsessive digs. Quite a few people have commented on the Facebook video and the insta one about Diags being obsessed with Amber and about him being a witch. I’m glad people are starting to see it more now, he’s awful.

Reactions: 24
On the social media towie clips, there’s one where Diags and Dan are on the bikes waiting for Jodie and Ella, and Diags just brings up Amber and has one of his obsessive digs. Quite a few people have commented on the Facebook video and the insta one about Diags being obsessed with Amber and about him being a witch. I’m glad people are starting to see it more now, he’s awful.
It was so unnecessary. I loved how he said she was always moaning but I haven’t seen anyone moan at Dan more than Diags about Amber!

Reactions: 19
Anyone else think Jodie is a total skank 😂
Yeah i think she's incredibly bitchy and she's starting something with Amber when she doesn't even know her
---
There is something just so cringeworthy about Ella 😂 I do think she’s very pretty tho
I think she's very immature for her age and hasn't learnt that it's chick's before dicks yet
---
She looks like Buzz Lightyear
I think she attracts a certain type of bloke

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow Sophie is an absolute state!!!! What the hell does Jordan see in her! She looks so old and botched and rough 🤮

Reactions: 14
He is - he is like Arg - I expect they are both behind most of the rumour and ill feelings that go on. Definitely a little, and ugly witch too 😂
Arg was always bitchy but he was actually funny. I’ve never found Diags funny. I really don’t get how he’s become such a big part of the show. He’s always been so unlikeable.. I still can’t get over him always taking the piss out of Mario and calling him big nose 😭😂

Reactions: 23
Arg was always bitchy but he was actually funny. I’ve never found Diags funny. I really don’t get how he’s become such a big part of the show. He’s always been so unlikeable.. I still can’t get over him always taking the piss out of Mario and calling him big nose 😭😂
When he called someone a capri sun - it strangely made sense 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I imagine he was trying to hide his own insecurities about his own looks

Reactions: 11
I can never unsee when someone came on here and said Amber looked like Soulja boy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never liked Arg.. laughs at his own jokes all the time… Diags also does this .. they are like 2 comedy characters.. every show has them 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Diags has always been on Amber's case and putting his oar in. All I see when I look at him is when he was with Fran - he didn't used to clean his teeth, they were rank. She got him clean his mouth.

Horrible bloke.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.