The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching Chloe B’s first episode and the cringey scenes of her mum picking the cast up in her taxi!

I also still don’t understand how Shelby could be with Sam after he called her a slag on tv

Reactions: 14
I’m watching Chloe B’s first episode and the cringey scenes of her mum picking the cast up in her taxi!

I also still don’t understand how Shelby could be with Sam after he called her a slag on tv
Don’t get how she can be with him after he was literally with one of her best mates??? She is a slag lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t get how she can be with him after he was literally with one of her best mates??? She is a slag lol
Who do you mean? The series I watched Sam is single, Shelby is with Pete and they break up. He has a date with Shelby and then Lauren Pope and then sleeps with Shelby

Reactions: 1
Who do you mean? The series I watched Sam is single, Shelby is with Pete and they break up. He has a date with Shelby and then Lauren Pope and then sleeps with Shelby
Sam was with her ex best mate Nicole first. Shelby got with him so all her mates ditched her for this reason

Reactions: 6
Sam was with her ex best mate Nicole first. Shelby got with him so all her mates ditched her for this reason
Okay. Was this in the show? I can’t remember

Chloe Ross has just appeared in the one I’m watching and I’m so glad someone has finally said Sam’s eyebrows make him look permanently surprised 🤣🤣

• Haha
This was never mentioned on the show for some reason and Shelby blocked me for letting people know 🤣🤣

• Haha
Is that why Clelia stopped liking her?
Yeah that whole group ditched her, was surprised Clelia did as they were so close but good on her for having morals! There’s billions of other men to pick from, she deserves everything she’s getting with the cheating etc, she’s only with him cos he’s rich

Reactions: 4
Danielle Kate and Georgia bullied Courtney and Chloe when they first joined.. then Georgia dropped her friend Chloe Lewis and sided with Megan ..was really nasty to Chloe Lewis and then when Chloe Sims kicked off turned on Megan.. she went with anyone who was popular .. she never had her own storyline .. and no one ever knew if her or Tommy were fighting but she involved herself in everyone else’s relationships.. and now is having Chloe Lewis as her bridesmaid and following and commenting under Megan Mckennas posts..
Didn’t the beef with Danielle/Kate/Georgia and Chloe/Courtney all start because Courtney said Danielle should get over Lockie? Or something like that? I remember them bumping into Kate in one of the scenes and shouting that she was dressed like she was going to a wedding lol

• Haha
I didn’t know Nicole bass dated Sam too! She’s dated so many people but was still so irrelevant when she was on the show 😂 she went out with Lewis bloor and Yaz’s brother too didn’t she?

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know Nicole bass dated Sam too! She’s dated so many people but was still so irrelevant when she was on the show 😂 she went out with Lewis bloor and Yaz’s brother too didn’t she?
Yeah. Wasn’t it Nicole that got abuse from Lewis while she was at a funeral?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.