The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know Nicole bass dated Sam too! She’s dated so many people but was still so irrelevant when she was on the show 😂 she went out with Lewis bloor and Yaz’s brother too didn’t she?
yeah Sam joined when Tommy had his “breakdown” and Nicole was meant to be on it a few weeks later and he dumped her..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Danielle Kate and Georgia bullied Courtney and Chloe when they first joined.. then Georgia dropped her friend Chloe Lewis and sided with Megan ..was really nasty to Chloe Lewis and then when Chloe Sims kicked off turned on Megan.. she went with anyone who was popular .. she never had her own storyline .. and no one ever knew if her or Tommy were fighting but she involved herself in everyone else’s relationships.. and now is having Chloe Lewis as her bridesmaid and following and commenting under Megan Mckennas posts..
How MORTIFIED was Georgia when all her drama started getting aired by was it Fran?? After Diags gave her the gossip that Tommy had cheated! And let’s be for real, he 100 per cent cheated!!!!!! Georgia just completely deflected and swept it all under the carpet. WHY was this not a constant hot topic of everyone’s ? They obsess over far less when filming.

Reactions: 17
How MORTIFIED was Georgia when all her drama started getting aired by was it Fran?? After Diags gave her the gossip that Tommy had cheated! And let’s be for real, he 100 per cent cheated!!!!!! Georgia just completely deflected and swept it all under the carpet. WHY was this not a constant hot topic of everyone’s ? They obsess over far less when filming.
He was a total bellend and the way he spoke to Georgia was terrible. He hated Megan McKenna rather intensely perhaps had a bit of a crush on her. The way he and Georgia were up chlie sims arse was embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If was very strange that this whole thing was never brought up again. Diags got scared and just left it. That conversation/argument he had on the street with Tommy about him cheating was hilarious.
---
Yeah that whole group ditched her, was surprised Clelia did as they were so close but good on her for having morals! There’s billions of other men to pick from, she deserves everything she’s getting with the cheating etc, she’s only with him cos he’s rich
Tom mcdonell who came on the show with the other new ones actually called shelby out I remember. He said that she plays the innocent girl but is far from it and that he was in her bed the morning she flew to ibiza/marbella and than got with Sam. (The scene is on youtube, they are all yelling at each other in a nightclub and Olivia backs Tom. Courtney M backs Shelby and Oliva yells at her "duck off in your Aladin trousers"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh so much drama I never knew about! Loving the tea ☕ Shelby and Sam have split now though haven’t they? Him and his eyebrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh so much drama I never knew about! Loving the tea ☕ Shelby and Sam have split now though haven’t they? Him and his eyebrow!
No, they’re back together and Shelby’s acting like they were never apart
---
If was very strange that this whole thing was never brought up again. Diags got scared and just left it. That conversation/argument he had on the street with Tommy about him cheating was hilarious.
---

Tom mcdonell who came on the show with the other new ones actually called shelby out I remember. He said that she plays the innocent girl but is far from it and that he was in her bed the morning she flew to ibiza/marbella and than got with Sam. (The scene is on youtube, they are all yelling at each other in a nightclub and Olivia backs Tom. Courtney M backs Shelby and Oliva yells at her "duck off in your Aladin trousers"🤣
I knew there was a reason I didn’t like Shelby but couldn’t remember why. She loved crying and always being a victim

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
No, they’re back together and Shelby’s acting like they were never apart
---

I knew there was a reason I didn’t like Shelby but couldn’t remember why. She loved crying and always being a victim
Someone commented under a picture glad your back and she said don’t believe everything you read in the papers we were never apart.. yet she was liking all narcissist posts and heartache posts on Instagram.. I think she lost herself being with him .. she’s soft and he’s quite aggressive

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone commented under a picture glad your back and she said don’t believe everything you read in the papers we were never apart.. yet she was liking all narcissist posts and heartache posts on Instagram.. I think she lost herself being with him .. she’s soft and he’s quite aggressive
So was Sam's sister, Billi Mucklow IIRC? Mind you, that time she and Cara completely dissed the self-appointed 'Essex Royalty' Wright family was unmissable TV. Carol and Jess completely deserved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I imagine she’s probably a bit stuck and lost without him. She seems close to the Mucklow’s and that would probably go without Sam. Also her family are hours away and it’s not fair to move Abel from everything he knows and his dad

Did Shelby and Clelia not fall out because Shelby was hanging around with Amber and that lot? And because she basically ditched Clelia the minute she had a boyfriend? Or was that when she was with Pete?

Did Shelby and Clelia not fall out because Shelby was hanging around with Amber and that lot? And because she basically ditched Clelia the minute she had a boyfriend? Or was that when she was with Pete?
No, they made up after the Amber situation and Clelia stuck up for with Pete and then they fell out again later on

Reactions: 4
They fell out because Sam got with Shelby and then spent the whole summer in his parents place in Majorca and Clelia broke up from her then boyfriend .. Jake Halls brother .. he cheated and Sam knew and Clelia said they never got in touch with her over the whole summer.. Shelby and Sam said they had the messages .. liv backed Clelia and then Fran liked a tweet saying that Shelby was with Diags before and she was also her friend .. Clelia was going through a hard time basically and her best friend wasn’t there for her

Reactions: 9
So was Sam's sister, Billi Mucklow IIRC? Mind you, that time she and Cara completely dissed the self-appointed 'Essex Royalty' Wright family was unmissable TV. Carol and Jess completely deserved it.
I have watched reruns of TOWIE multiple multiple multipleeeeee times and I always seem to miss Bilis proper time on the show (I’ve only ever caught when she was seeing Cara’s brother a few episodes) so I definitely missed the ripping of the Wrights!! Can anyone signpost me to a series or an episode I need to hunt this out!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Billi & Cara were great. Never forget them calling Jessica Wright bald😂
They absolutely refused to suck up to the Wrights & for that reason alone remain my all time favourites I think!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Billi & Cara were great. Never forget them calling Jessica Wright bald😂
They absolutely refused to suck up to the Wrights & for that reason alone remain my all time favourites I think!
My favourite one was when they took on Arg for bitching and he shat himself 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have watched reruns of TOWIE multiple multiple multipleeeeee times and I always seem to miss Bilis proper time on the show (I’ve only ever caught when she was seeing Cara’s brother a few episodes) so I definitely missed the ripping of the Wrights!! Can anyone signpost me to a series or an episode I need to hunt this out!!!
It was a fairly early one. I need a break from the tedium of The Family Diaries on itvX so I'll go seek it out 😀
---
It was a fairly early one. I need a break from the tedium of The Family Diaries on itvX so I'll go seek it out 😀
S5, Ep5 - just watching it now.
---
---

S5, Ep4 - sorry!

Last edited:
  • Heart
---

---

S5, Ep4 - sorry!
That was the London Marathon ep. I’m just watching when Dan and Chloe were dating. Series 24 Ep 3. Dan is frantically back pedalling, realising he’s made a big mistake. Chloe meanwhile, is planning the wedding. She’s totally in love with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.