The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never fancied him myself tbh the only person that's ever stood out to me through the whole of TOWIE is Kirk 😍 haha can't really remember fancying any of the others
Kirk has just got better with age too 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh no I've only seen the odd series but glad I'm not the only one to notice
---

Never fancied him myself tbh the only person that's ever stood out to me through the whole of TOWIE is Kirk 😍 haha can't really remember fancying any of the others
Tom Pearce for me 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dan’s hair was absolutely shocking last night, he looked like Vera Lynn (no disrespect to V) but wtf he’s no trophy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only person who has never found Dan good looking and genuinely can’t see the attraction? 😂 I think he’s looking really old.
You’re not alone! He’s always given me the ick - vacant, selfish and one dimensional.

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion: people are digging Dan out unfairly.
Stevie Wonder could see that he was not going to take Amber or any girl seriously!
Nobody held a gun to her head to stay with him. She allowed the disrespect of him making no effort in regards to their future or her friends, she was happy paying for everything, so there was no motivation for him to change.

Also, all because you accept something doesn't mean the person you forgive has the same level of forgiveness.
By that I mean, all because she forgave him for cheating on her historically clearly his standards are higher and he could not accept that.

Also, Ella is Amber's KARMA! I remember when Kate was still in the show and there was a trip to London and Amber was with Dan.. she didn't care that it was hurting Kate's feelings she was very much how Ella was... she's not my mate.

Amber has no standards and would probably take Dan back if he half asked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion: people are digging Dan out unfairly.
Stevie Wonder could see that he was not going to take Amber or any girl seriously!
Nobody held a gun to her head to stay with him. She allowed the disrespect of him making no effort in regards to their future or her friends, she was happy paying for everything, so there was no motivation for him to change.

Also, all because you accept something doesn't mean the person you forgive has the same level of forgiveness.
By that I mean, all because she forgave him for cheating her historically clearly his standards are higher and he could not accept that.

Also, Ella is Amber's KARMA! I remember when Kate was still in the show and there was a trip to London and Amber was with Dan.. she didn't care that it was hurting Kate's feelings she was very much how Ella was... she's not my mate.

Amber has no standards and would probably take Dan back if he half asked.
Kate was with Rio at that stage .. Kate never sat in Ambers home or went for dinner with her or worked with her for 5 years… they were literally strangers ..

Reactions: 24
Kate was with Rio at that stage .. Kate never sat in Ambers home or went for dinner with her or worked with her for 5 years… they were literally strangers ..
It was early days with Rio, Kate was still hurt.
Also, it was only in the most recent series they had something to do with each before that Ella was not even in the girl band orbit because they were were friends with Brockett and protective of her.
All because she has a Domineos pizza at Amber's house doesn't mean she owes her any form of loyalty.

Reactions: 5
It was early days with Rio, Kate was still hurt.
Also, it was only in the most recent series they had something to do with each before that Ella was not even in the girl band orbit because they were were friends with Brockett and protective of her.
All because she has a Domineos pizza at Amber's house doesn't mean she owes her any form of loyalty.
So if you worked in an office or a shop and split up with your partner after 6 years and another worker got with them and was all over them in front of you it wouldn’t mean anything .. your made of harder stuff than me.. don’t get me wrong I think Dan is totally in the wrong here after been accused of inappropriately touching a girl while he was in a longterm relationship and now he’s with her .. and Ella’s got her dream man who previously called her a liar and said she sleeps with other peoples boyfriends..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.