The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Courtney and Chloe are a bit boring but I can’t get on board with anyone defending that odious cretin Megan McKenna. 🤣 Sorry but she is a crackpot who has serious issues and can’t seem to keep friends for the life of her. Her behaviour is disgusting and embarrassing. Good luck with your boring county music and making you and your freak of a partners dinner 🥴 hopefully he’s a better dad to this child than he was to his previous who he doesn’t see

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I did really like Megan when she was in towie admittedly 😂 I always found her likeable even when she went off her head lol!! but lately I can not stand her 🙃 this new era she’s in doesn’t feel authentic, it feels forced and fake. Everything is for content and likes.

Reactions: 11
I did really like Megan when she was in towie admittedly 😂 I always found her likeable even when she went off her head lol!! but lately I can not stand her 🙃 this new era she’s in doesn’t feel authentic, it feels forced and fake. Everything is for content and likes.
I never minded her either tbh. I’m sure I saw her saying her and Pete are friends now or at least civil so maybe she has matured a little bit

Reactions: 6
Regardless of someone finding it consuming and hard trying for months, that is actually common and I think it’s cheap of Jordan to use it as a storyline for a show to get some screen time.. Fact is they’ve been together such a short amount of time and like I said I think people with long term fertility issues would find it insulting.
Spot on. People are so gullible nowadays. Stop believing everything a desperate workshy zlister says. They make up half of their problems to make money. They sit down with their management and come up with something that's really trendy right now and play the game. Notice how they have all been bullied, have eating disorders, have body dysmorphia, struggle getting pregnant, have been in abusive relationships, have been sexually assaulted/harassed. I'm not saying they're all lying but I don't believe a word a zlister says without proof.

Reactions: 10
Is Kelsey back with the same man she said attacked her and locked her in a hotel room???!
Is it not Robert Davies .. Jamie Oharas mate .. kind of ginger hair.. just checked that was the last fellas name
---
Is it not Robert Davies .. Jamie Oharas mate .. kind of ginger hair.. just checked that was the last fellas name

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Something off about Megan McKennas partner. She's only with him cause he is rich and a footballer

Random but does Megan McKenna have another sibling alongside Milly who appeared on the show with her?
All this talk of Megan had me Instagram stalking and at first I thought Milly had had a baby as there are a lot of pics of her holding a baby but then she says auntie duties on one post. Then a baby shower for ‘baby McKenna’.
For some reason I thought it was just Megan and Milly.

Reactions: 1
Random but does Megan McKenna have another sibling alongside Milly who appeared on the show with her?
All this talk of Megan had me Instagram stalking and at first I thought Milly had had a baby as there are a lot of pics of her holding a baby but then she says auntie duties on one post. Then a baby shower for ‘baby McKenna’.
For some reason I thought it was just Megan and Milly.
Her brother had a baby

Reactions: 3
Her brother had a baby
Ah thanks.

I never actually minded Megan, she was pretty entertaining on EOTB. I felt quite sorry for her on TOWIE when everyone turned on her because of Chloe Sims. If Chloe had actually listened to what she was saying, she wasn’t saying that Chloe should defend whether anything had happened between her and Pete after the newspaper article (although now we know they weren’t just mates!) she was saying she expected Chloe to just break the ice with a phone call or something because they’d become pally since she’d been with Pete.
And I think Tommy mallet’s problem with her was weird. He and Georgia were unbelievably far up Chloe sim’s arse though.

Reactions: 12
I don't mind MM, but I always find it so unfair when people slate Chloe M for abandoning her. Megan *ALLEGEDLY* only wanted to film with Pete, Chloe M was told if she didn't film with the girls she would be sacked because she had no role and wouldn't be filming with anyone else, Megan knew this and still kicked off with her. Why would you want your best mate to get sacked? Also Megan would film with Georgia, who had also been awful to Chloe M and particularly Courtney - the double standards never made sense to me.

I don't mind MM, but I always find it so unfair when people slate Chloe M for abandoning her. Megan *ALLEGEDLY* only wanted to film with Pete, Chloe M was told if she didn't film with the girls she would be sacked because she had no role and wouldn't be filming with anyone else, Megan knew this and still kicked off with her. Why would you want your best mate to get sacked? Also Megan would film with Georgia, who had also been awful to Chloe M and particularly Courtney - the double standards never made sense to me.
Danielle Kate and Georgia bullied Courtney and Chloe when they first joined.. then Georgia dropped her friend Chloe Lewis and sided with Megan ..was really nasty to Chloe Lewis and then when Chloe Sims kicked off turned on Megan.. she went with anyone who was popular .. she never had her own storyline .. and no one ever knew if her or Tommy were fighting but she involved herself in everyone else’s relationships.. and now is having Chloe Lewis as her bridesmaid and following and commenting under Megan Mckennas posts..

I quite like Megan McKenna 🙈 I didn’t realise her fiancé has another child, is that true?!

Reactions: 4
I’d like to live in Lauren Goodgers house. Enter the front door and.. BOOM!! You lose about 2 stone in weight. That group photo!! Everyone, including Saffron, are all slim!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.