The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wrights were all cunts, I can’t really remember Lauren doing anything to be a prick? 😂

She was a massive entitled prick! She was obnoxious rude & got kicked off Towie at one point for her nasty attitude with the cast & staff thinking she was gods gift & above them all!

Reactions: 5
I have a theory that Chloe M secretly hates Amber. For example in last nights episode when she told Dan that Amber was really upset…I’d be fuming if I was sad and putting on a brave face and my friend told my ex that. There’s other things too, she’s quite passive aggressive and has that “I mean this in the nicest possible way” vibe.
Oh definitely, 100% agree. Very much frenemies. I don’t think Chloe has ever got over the shushing argument from a few years back. “Misery loves company” as my mum always says. Chloe seems to be revelling in and loving Amber’s obvious heartbreak. I would be fuming if my “mate” told an ex that I was really upset. Very muggy.

Diags is another shitbag who is revelling in the Dan/Amber split and is looking very smug about it. The scene that Amber and Diags shared in last night’s episode was awkward. You could cut the atmosphere with a knife. Diags was championing their relationship to breakdown for a long time. She must be fighting the urge to slap that smug grin off his face. He’s a proper hole.

Reactions: 23
Oh definitely, 100% agree. Very much frenemies. I don’t think Chloe has ever got over the shushing argument from a few years back. “Misery loves company” as my mum always says. Chloe seems to be revelling in and loving Amber’s obvious heartbreak. I would be fuming if my “mate” told an ex that I was really upset. Very muggy.

Diags is another shitbag who is revelling in the Dan/Amber split and is looking very smug about it. The scene that Amber and Diags shared in last night’s episode was awkward. You could cut the atmosphere with a knife. Diags was championing their relationship to breakdown for a long time. She must be fighting the urge to slap that smug grin off his face. He’s a proper hole.

Totally agree! Diags is repulsive & his religion with jodi is so weird! If he wasn't on TV she wouldn't go anywhere near him 🤮

Reactions: 10
Diags has always had some weird obsession with Amber. Why did he even have to mention her in the scene with the quads? Zero relevance and Dan even looked confused as to how he brought Amber into it as an excuse to slag her off.

Reactions: 18
I thought Jordan was sensible but someone on Sophie’s thread said on their stories from Barbados recently he looked off his face ❄

Reactions: 8
Diags has always had some weird obsession with Amber. Why did he even have to mention her in the scene with the quads? Zero relevance and Dan even looked confused as to how he brought Amber into it as an excuse to slag her off.
If I was Amber, I would have told Diag’s where to shove his ugly Elphaba looking face where the sun doesn’t shine. He’s horrible and deserves Jodie as punishment😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I was Amber, I would have told Diag’s where to shove his ugly Elphaba looking face where the sun doesn’t shine. He’s horrible and deserves Jodie as punishment😭
I don’t know how she has never gone off on him 😭 I wouldn’t be able to control myself. Especially now she’s not going out with his friend.. She doesn’t have to be nice to him anymore. I bet it’s awkward for her though when her ‘best friends’ are up his ass 🙄 they know he’s obsessed with slagging Amber off and still try and be his mate

i thought the scene with Dan and diags outside their hotel rooms was so cringe! These are men in their nearly mid thirties talking like they’re 18 on some lads holiday to magaluf excited they pulled the night before. honestly the biggest ick!!

• Sick
  • Haha
I thought Jordan was sensible but someone on Sophie’s thread said on their stories from Barbados recently he looked off his face ❄
And I don’t say this to offend anyone but… is it any wonder they’re struggling to conceive if that is the case? So many people do this stuff and then say things like “my mental health is bad” or “we can’t conceive” “I’m ill all the time” is it any wonder when you put that toxic stuff in your body!

• Heart
And I don’t say this to offend anyone but… is it any wonder they’re struggling to conceive if that is the case? So many people do this stuff and then say things like “my mental health is bad” or “we can’t conceive” “I’m ill all the time” is it any wonder when you put that toxic stuff in your body!
Completely agree. Sophie’s been on those sorts of drugs for years (not sure about Jordan tbf), then is surprised when she has health issues?
---
The wrights were all cunts, I can’t really remember Lauren doing anything to be a prick? 😂
I loved Lauren, I thought she was so badly treated and naive during her younger years on the show but she was horrible to Lucy when Mark was dating her, really nasty. Obviously she was jealous and still in love with Mark but the way she spoke about and treated Lucy wasn’t on.

Reactions: 14
I think Ella will be the one to bin Dan off cause she won’t want him making her look a mug and will want the upper hand. She’s so determined not to come across like ‘other girls’ she will act fine with him going out talking to girls etc but will realise it’s making her look a mug. Can’t really see him committing to her with summer coming up, if he does it will be from convenience that none of his friends are single 😂
I hope she does dump him.
Watching yesterday's episode Amy & Lauren have no proper friendship. They were never friends it's so forced!
They are both has beens who needed to get back on the show to get another 5 minutes of fame. It's quite sad to see. Making something up like "book club" for Amy just so she has a bit of screentime is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chloe meadows is a bleeping witch. Being so chummy with diags “anything for you ☺” when he’s always been such a dick to Amber! In front of her too. No loyalty to anyone. Chloe is clearly miserable and wants to bring others down. Courteney used to be so pretty, but I don’t know if it’s her personality or fillers but she’s so unattractive to me now. Amber looks the best she’s ever looked.

Reactions: 32
Chloe meadows is a bleeping witch. Being so chummy with diags “anything for you ☺” when he’s always been such a dick to Amber! In front of her too. No loyalty to anyone. Chloe is clearly miserable and wants to bring others down. Courteney used to be so pretty, but I don’t know if it’s her personality or fillers but she’s so unattractive to me now. Amber looks the best she’s ever looked.
Anything for youuuuuuuu because without you me and Courtney have no friends and nothing going on because we're boring and judgemental and have absolutely no storyline and might get the sack again"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In front of her too. No loyalty to anyone.
Fancy sucking up to him in front of Amber who he has been vile to. Your supposed best mate...hmm.

Courteney used to be so pretty, but I don’t know if it’s her personality or fillers but she’s so unattractive to me now.
Courtney is an overgrown spoilt child who has obviously been enabled and mollycoddled well into adulthood. But she was always very naturally pretty. But whatever she's had done has ruined her looks.

I agree that Amber is looking amazing. She must be so done with this show, though. But I guess it's the last bit of clout she and the others are clinging onto at this stage. Most of this cast don't have jobs / careers, so they are done for if they lose their place on the show. Or the show gets axed.

Reactions: 14
I am the odd one out lol. Think Amber looks worse than she used to. The extreme weight loss (she was skinny already) and I think she looks much older.

Maybe he fancied her 😅

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.