The Only Way Is Essex #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that people always bring up that dans a player and a cheat etc when amber was the one who started their relationship by cheating on Jamie 😂 sometimes karma comes for you….
I know funny how people forget isn't it 😭

Reactions: 9
I just hope it is a legit break up and not a publicity stunt to save the dying show

It will be legit....

everyone and their dog could see Dan was sleep walking with Amber he was not in love with her.

Reactions: 15
People saying he never loved her.. he went against the wrath of the dim sims to be with her so he must have loved her.. I have a feeling it was Amber who finished it.. he deleted her photos and unfollowed her first as if he was hurt ..

Reactions: 18
I was genuinely pleased to see this. Everyone deserves to be with someone who loves them as much as you love them and it was sad to see how much she adored him when he was indifferent to her. One day she’ll be thankful it ended when it did. She’s only 29 still loads of time to meet a decent man and settle down and have the family she wants. Dan is not that man, he’ll be the same in his fifties.

Reactions: 32
I was genuinely pleased to see this. Everyone deserves to be with someone who loves them as much as you love them and it was sad to see how much she adored him when he was indifferent to her. One day she’ll be thankful it ended when it did. She’s only 29 still loads of time to meet a decent man and settle down and have the family she wants. Dan is not that man, he’ll be the same in his fifties.
I believe she had that with Jamie, but as usual, she thought the grass was greener

Reactions: 13
Dan confuses me he was with Kate long term and now amber for a similar amount of time does he just want the women as some form of trophy without commiting

Reactions: 20
I could never work out whether Dan was in love with Amber, or if he had Stockholm Syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s face it we all knew it was coming, amber hasn’t been happy with Dan for a while and she’s seen her friends get engaged and have babies and she wants that. The only thing Dan cares about is his hair..
His Lego hair to be precise

• Haha
Feel sorry for Amber. They were together a long time. In fairness, I admire her for walking away. The Amy Childs of the world would have just got pregnant instead.

Reactions: 25
You could tell it was over when they were on the settee talking about how she thought she’d be married with kids by the time shes 30 blah blah and started crying and Dan just sat there emotionless and basically told her he’s not ready!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That Amy Child's "fiance" is a good digger imo...

absolutely no way he will be there for the long haul

Reactions: 19
Sad she's wasted nearly her entire 20s Dan's gonna be the same sad sack that goes down the pub with the same sad case mates at 40 plus 💀 I get settling down etc isn't for everybody and that's fine but why string someone along glad I've spent my mid 20 to early 30s alone bloody ell

Reactions: 17
I love that people always bring up that dans a player and a cheat etc when amber was the one who started their relationship by cheating on Jamie 😂 sometimes karma comes for you….
Do you think Jamie Reed was a faithful boyfriend.. he’s 42 and still going from women to women cheating on them ..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you think Jamie Reed was a faithful boyfriend.. he’s 42 and still going from women to women cheating on them ..
They were both bad as each other he got with a young brunette as a rebound himself but people definitely forget amber did cheat he wasn't the most pleasant man himself tho was he 💀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.