The Only Way Is Essex #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie is a slime ball too tbf who remembers when he upset Frankie (Joey's sister) Essex by being disrespectful.
Some corkers coming out of Joey's mouth:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
No I'm genuinely not I did realise he was a cheater - I know of the other footballers from his time like Terry, Ashley Cole etc.
He was cheating on his late wife so sadly he's scummy like some of his footballer peers. 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
No I'm genuinely not I did realise he was a cheater - I know of the other footballers from his time like Terry, Ashley Cole etc.
Oh. Yeah he is. Cheated on his wife multiple times and took out injunctions to stop it coming out.
From what I’ve read Rebecca was really lovely too

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m sure theres a rio thread. Might be rio and kate. Lots of stories about him

Reactions: 2
Oh. Yeah he is. Cheated on his wife multiple times and took out injunctions to stop it coming out.
From what I’ve read Rebecca was really lovely too
Sorry I just read the last few pages and caught up with the stuff people said around Rio and his record - I can see now why it sounded sarcastic :ROFLMAO: Thats so sad :(

Reactions: 4
I could never work out whether Dan was in love with Amber, or if he had Stockholm Syndrome
This sums it up…the Stockholm Syndrome part. He always looked to me as someone under duress and going through the motions. Hostage situation comes to mind…..through gritted teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I for one could never warm to Amber, especially after that shhhhh 🤫 she did to Chloe M. So incredibly rude. She’s so wooden with her clipped voice and humourless personality. You don’t need to take yourself so seriously love, no one else is. Yh she has a great bod and a pretty face but like that’s a dime a dozen these days. She should take some time out to work on her personality and stop eye bleeping herself in the camera.

Reactions: 16
Dunno what complelled me to do this but had a random thought of is the gc still with her fella and talking of people unfollowing each other they've unfollowed each other not sure if that's been for a long time and no body gives a tit 💀 I don't know why I was even compelled to check or why they popped in my head randomly

Reactions: 5
Dunno what complelled me to do this but had a random thought of is the gc still with her fella and talking of people unfollowing each other they've unfollowed each other not sure if that's been for a long time and no body gives a tit 💀 I don't know why I was even compelled to check or why they popped in my head randomly
GC has spent the last god knows how many years going back and forth between Arg and Rami. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was still on and off with them both in her seventies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brockett be on the prowl for Dan.

And Amber will be with a footballer in 3,2,1…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brockett be on the prowl for Dan.

And Amber will be with a footballer in 3,2,1…
I thought that regarding Brockett to be honest. I always thought she fancied him. She did it Yaz …

I hope Amber gets a premier league fella, just to really stick it to the TOWIE lot 😂😂

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.