The Only Way Is Essex #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he dumped her by text while she was away. Gutless personality vacuum
I don't think he did , I think she did it before she went as she was sick of the non commitment. I bet he was meant to go with them originally
(I'm only guessing all this btw not actually heard it anywhere)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m shook she’s finally gave up the ghost 😂 I didn’t think she would ever actually let him go

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think he did , I think she did it before she went as she was sick of the non commitment. I bet he was meant to go with them originally
(I'm only guessing all this btw not actually heard it anywhere)
She posted pics from her mum’s birthday on the 16th and Dan was there. She went to Dubai straight after so I don’t think it happened before

Reactions: 7
Let’s face it we all knew it was coming, amber hasn’t been happy with Dan for a while and she’s seen her friends get engaged and have babies and she wants that. The only thing Dan cares about is his hair..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did they just move house together?!! This must be a shock thing for them, or was it a last attempt for Amber before she gave up?

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her, what a waste of what 4 years? All that chasing and grafting and she’s got nothing to show for it really.
That said, I am dying for the goss😂😂. Hope they address it. I want to know who dumped who and how it went down.

Reactions: 26
THREAD TITLE #14. TOWIE Dan ain’t the man, Amber needs a Ring and Pram !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I personally think amber is a nasty piece of work and is trying really hard to shake that image but I think that’s who she is deep down. Pretty on outside but vile on the inside and very hard work

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope she doesn’t return to TOWIE. Not because I don’t like her but because she’s far better than that fuckin sinking ship of a show. If she leaves now they literally have NOTHING for storylines.
Amy boring bastard Child’s ?

The show is done. I hope Amber has the self respect to stay off that show and flourish. That way her name won’t be mentioned on screen and she can just get on with her life. Either enjoy the single life or find a decent fella and settle down.

Reactions: 16
if you look at Amy Child's from the earlier days it was clear she was going to be the 'break out' star but this clearly didnt happen - she obviously makes poor decisions in her life (both professionally and personally). e.g. if you look at her house it is on a completely different scale to Sam, Billie (who barely spoke during Towie), Mark Wright and others.

Reactions: 14
if you look at Amy Child's from the earlier days it was clear she was going to be the 'break out' star but this clearly didnt happen - she obviously makes poor decisions in her life (both professionally and personally). e.g. if you look at her house it is on a completely different scale to Sam, Billie (who barely spoke during Towie), Mark Wright and others.
She tried a tv show and it flopped

Reactions: 5
This is so true! Didn’t she originally leave after season 2? At that time the show was peaking still, and she thought she was bigger than the show. Claire Powell sold her a dream!

Reactions: 11
This is so true! Didn’t she originally leave after season 2? At that time the show was peaking still, and she thought she was bigger than the show. Claire Powell sold her a dream!
Yeah series 2 was her last. That’s crazy to me that she was only on two series

Reactions: 8
I love that people always bring up that dans a player and a cheat etc when amber was the one who started their relationship by cheating on Jamie 😂 sometimes karma comes for you….

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.