The Only Way Is Essex #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe m is moody but seems to be the only one not touching her face? She doesn't wear fake eye lashes which is a surprise.

Reactions: 5
Chloe m is moody but seems to be the only one not touching her face? She doesn't wear fake eye lashes which is a surprise.
Kudos that she stays natural, it must be tempting when everyone around her is getting enhancements and work done. Though she has eyes and has probably noticed how awful everyone else looks! The likes of Chloe Brockett and Ella have had so much work done for ones so young.

Reactions: 8
She definitely gets Botox because she tags the place . She’s also got her boobs reduced

Reactions: 4
What was this about?

It was all that crew - as if Jeremy Corbyn gives a duck about your one Dior bag you buy a year and wear to death? Her kitchen didn’t ever have a kettle or a toaster for seasons on end ffs. Not even a little Amazon Alexa speaker. Nothing in those plugs. Jeremy isn’t coming for you babe he wants to help you hun !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's awful going through a split but you can't complain when you share your life so much on socials and a TV show, people are going to speculate. Removing photos doesn't help either
I bet he dumped her by text while she was away. Gutless personality vacuum

Reactions: 23
It was a long time coming to be honest .. he’s never been the settling down type and it’s what she craved

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’ll stay on towie? I guess he will have to as it’s his only income?
They were quick to drop her last time they spilt when she didn't want to film with Dan but lord knows why they keep dan hes got no substance

Reactions: 9
I hope she kicks him out the house and he has to go back to his bachelor pad. She needs to find someone who wants her not just with her for convenience

Reactions: 19
I feel for her because I think a lot of girls have been in this kind of relationship where all you want is that commitment but they just never give it. She's pestered him for years so I can only imagine what it's been like behind closed doors. I'm guessing a few ultimatums and she's finally wised up to the fact he's never going to be that guy for her and it's ended in this split. It's a shame for her but to be honest he's shown her who he is countless times and she's stayed so she has herself to blame too.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.