Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“ CHLOE FUCKING SIMS THAT DONE THAT NOW DONT THROW ME UNDER THE BUS.
COME HERE AND TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH”

*chases after her and throws drink*

Kills me even now 😂😂😂
You’ve gone round there eating his boiled egg salad.
I’m fucking devastated, Gem

Tired? She ain’t been down the mines. She’s been to New Look
---
I feel like Gemma’s “What’s up, you ill?” hasn’t been brought up here in ages 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

wellingtonboots

We can all count ourselves lucky that this series we didn’t have to put up with a patronising Chloe sims checking if Elma is good enough for her Diags!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Cocochanel21

Let’s face it we all knew it was coming, amber hasn’t been happy with Dan for a while and she’s seen her friends get engaged and have babies and she wants that. The only thing Dan cares about is his hair..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is Brockett always after other women’s cast offs. It’s embarrassing. She’s a great looking girl, I don’t know why she behaves so desperate.

Have found myself warming to Danni this series. Can’t put my finger on why exactly but I quite like her.
I think she was much prettier before she had work done
DA615FA6-5833-459B-B781-4809E8D7CFE1.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

bananabutter

VIP Member
I was genuinely pleased to see this. Everyone deserves to be with someone who loves them as much as you love them and it was sad to see how much she adored him when he was indifferent to her. One day she’ll be thankful it ended when it did. She’s only 29 still loads of time to meet a decent man and settle down and have the family she wants. Dan is not that man, he’ll be the same in his fifties.

Reactions: 32

Kazza12345

Chloe Meadows gives off bad vibes, I can’t explain it!! I feel like this series she’s been making snide comments about Chloe B but she also seems to thrive off drama and seeing things kick off between others. Ive gone off Amber as well- I used to feel like she was misunderstood but this series she seems to be acting high and mighty 😵💫 Courtney is quite likeable but she seems to be a crowd pleaser and so there’s never anything exciting happening in her scenes.. will be interesting to see how their friendship with Brockett pans out over the next series!

Reactions: 32

bananabutter

VIP Member
You’ve gone round there eating his boiled egg salad.
I’m fucking devastated, Gem

Tired? She ain’t been down the mines. She’s been to New Look
---
I feel like Gemma’s “What’s up, you ill?” hasn’t been brought up here in ages 🤣🤣
“I called you and apologised for swearing at you because no man should speak to a woman like that. Didn’t I?!”

“No”

“You dirty fucking liar” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has anyone seen the Amber and Dan interview on the towie social media page? He just looks like he can’t stand her and she’s just trying so hard. She mentions babies and says only joking and I thought I bet you’re not and you would love to settle down with him. I think she’s wasting her time with him
I’ve never seen the attraction to him
He’s got the personality of a plank of wood

• Haha
  • Heart

upsid3down

I feel for her because I think a lot of girls have been in this kind of relationship where all you want is that commitment but they just never give it. She's pestered him for years so I can only imagine what it's been like behind closed doors. I'm guessing a few ultimatums and she's finally wised up to the fact he's never going to be that guy for her and it's ended in this split. It's a shame for her but to be honest he's shown her who he is countless times and she's stayed so she has herself to blame too.

Jennytea

VIP Member
It’s the way Amy is on this season talking about Amber and Dan and saying what’s gonna happen to their dog if they break up 😩 .. Rich coming from someone who has kids with 3 men at 32.. Maybe you should think about this when it comes to your children and stop worrying about a dog hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30