The Only Way Is Essex #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread got too full

We continue :)

Link to previous thread here

Reactions: 3
Whens the new series air? I miss the days when they would air 2 days after filming l. Chloes Bs stories show how fake it is , talking about filming and scenes, I know its not new information but it just highlights how fake and setup everything is. Like she was having a night in because her scenes are mainly the daytime 😂 makes it sound like a soap , if they were acting naturally then you would be out if you wanted to be

Reactions: 11
Whens the new series air? I miss the days when they would air 2 days after filming l. Chloes Bs stories show how fake it is , talking about filming and scenes, I know its not new information but it just highlights how fake and setup everything is. Like she was having a night in because her scenes are mainly the daytime 😂 makes it sound like a soap , if they were acting naturally then you would be out if you wanted to be
Exactly! I noticed Elma put a picture on the other day of her in a bikini but then posted another afterwards saying about a change of clothing because she never reads anything right the first time

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So strange that Diags actually looks the best in that picture. Lockie looks seedy, a bit like Pirate Pete.

Reactions: 9
Ambers never going to be Mrs Edgar is she? i think he's just biding his time with her and won't ever marry her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Boys on tour 🙄
What’s Lockie gone as?
3C0C1CCB-E02F-40C9-A7E8-B24B78D477AE.jpeg

The duck are those?
5BFF8D6E-CB2C-4424-B05D-9FA4D0E38156.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Harry & Junaid in the daily fail 🤮🤮🤮 Junaid looks no different after having his massive hooter done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t stand Amy 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ She really doesn’t seem to give a duck that her son isn’t in the show. I can’t stand all the ‘family’ pics they take without him as well. Also did anyone see her say about her boyfriend getting the snip. They’ve both been together 2 minutes and these are his first children.. He would be stupid to get the snip surely when everyone knows they won’t last? What if he meets someone else in the future and wants more children? It’s fine for her she’s already got her 4 kids by 3 diff dads.. Why doesn’t she have her tubes tied?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand Amy 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ She really doesn’t seem to give a duck that her son isn’t in the show. I can’t stand all the ‘family’ pics they take without him as well. Also did anyone see her say about her boyfriend getting the snip. They’ve both been together 2 minutes and these are his first children.. He would be stupid to get the snip surely when everyone knows they won’t last? What if he meets someone else in the future and wants more children? It’s fine for her she’s already got her 4 kids by 3 diff dads.. Why doesn’t she have her tubes tied?
She can't even spell her son's name correctly. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whyyyyy did danni get that BBL. I hate to be that girl to mock surgery because I do believe everyone should have their own choice but at the same time, danni never had a bad figure and now her stomach just looks so obvious that it’s had surgery. She just looked so much better before

Reactions: 17
Any threads on Chloe Lewis ? Can’t find one so I’ll comment here

is it just me or does her little boy look a tad unwell in her latest pic ? Like unhealthy I can’t describe it . He just looks ill

Reactions: 4
Any threads on Chloe Lewis ? Can’t find one so I’ll comment here

is it just me or does her little boy look a tad unwell in her latest pic ? Like unhealthy I can’t describe it . He just looks ill
She’s just after finding out he has Asmath

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.