The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How flat was the first episode. The whole Dan and Ella thing seems so contrived and scripted.
Bring back the GC and the Simms and Wright families. I need carnage and violence.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who are all these new ppl, has Jordan been in it before ? and why does lockie have the bod of a 20 yr old but the face and hair of a 50 year old.

Can’t believe saff is only 30…

What’s Chloe m done to her nose? I can’t see it .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Who are all these new ppl, has Jordan been in it before ? and why does lockie have the bod of a 20 yr old but the face and hair of a 50 year old.

Can’t believe saff is only 30…

What’s Chloe m done to her nose? I can’t see it .
Jordan was in it when Megan McKenna was, he was a double act with some other guy. They weren't really storylines or anything, they just seemed to be there when on of the main characters had to vent to someone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saffron seems to be the only one that's still got her original face. Lockie needs to stop sun baking his skin. It's so ageing.

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched towie in aged but watched it this morning. What is with 30 year old women comparing girls and referring to people as trash. This show has had its day and is filled with adults who don't want to live in the real world with a real job

Reactions: 10
Whats the beef between Saff and Amber? Don't remember them fighting in any previous series
[/QUOTE]
I have a feeling that Saff doesn't like her, because she's aligned with the Sims', and Amber wasn't afaid to stand up to Chloe S.

Reactions: 2
According to the sun Ella is dating new guy Jordan now... she's so trying so hard to stay relevant, i don't even think that he is her type at all. So boring

Reactions: 9
Chloe M & Courtney need to jog on, silly pointless two bit part little extra chihuahuas. They’re embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Regardless of opinions on Amber… Dani, Harry, Amy and the rest of them really showed their true colours. This night out apparently happened weeks/months ago and they’re only now telling her. Ella only now has told people.
it’s either such lies and Towie are making them reinvent the situation and drama since the event forthe show or they’re all terrible people who should of taken amber to one side and told her.
Harry happily playing the voice note to multiple people, and talking about it but refusing to tell Amber 🤮

I cannot stand Saffron but goodon her for making sure it got back toAmber

Reactions: 9
I imagine it only happened because the producers told her to.
Or just likes to be a shady witch and relishes in other peoples downfalls, she seems the type who is miserable with herself so wants to make sure others are too

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Either way, it wasn’t about being a good person!
She really annoyed me last season when everyone was talking about Chloe B having sex with Lockie and she kept talking about it/slagging her off then asked her about it, yet then said herself ‘what’s he like in bed I’ve always wondered?’ .. Chloe’s apparently a slag for shagging him but she’s allowed to think about him in that way and it’s fine. She just comes off as jealous and a bully.. Why are u sex shaming and asking women 10 years younger than you about their sex lives on camera to try and embarrass them.. hope she leaves TOWIE . Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 17
If it was the same night, I am now wondering if Chloe B threw the ice bucket because she saw Ella trying it with Dan. 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.