The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they just all use the same surgeons and beauticians. There seems to be standard blonde look, or standard brunette look. And they all look so bloody similar!

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker first time posting but I can’t find info anywhere and was hoping you would have the answers! Does anyone know why Pia is no longer in towie! Hannah and Mia carried on filming but she didn’t and then Mia out a story on Sunday and said something like you’ll catch us in episodes when they are back in Essex they had to cut our Dominican Republic scenes (obvs because Pia was in them)

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker first time posting but I can’t find info anywhere and was hoping you would have the answers! Does anyone know why Pia is no longer in towie! Hannah and Mia carried on filming but she didn’t and then Mia out a story on Sunday and said something like you’ll catch us in episodes when they are back in Essex they had to cut our Dominican Republic scenes (obvs because Pia was in them)
apparently she was caught vaping on a plane. Is she the one from stage school? She has her own business and goes live on tik tok all the time her voice grates on me she is really annoying I’m glad she ain’t in it lol

Reactions: 2
Wasn't it something to do with bad behaviour on the plane travelling back?

Reactions: 2
I thought it was about the plane back but apparently the 3 of them were a nightmare on the plane back so weird how those 2 stayed and she didn’t. Yeah she was in stage school.

Why does his face just annoy me so much 😭 looks like a child snatcher when he smiles like this 24/7 😭
A kind face. The kind you’d like to slap 👋🏼

Omg Lockie looks sooooo old now. Did anyone see him on celeb ex on the beach? Actual cringe at him mincing around in budgie smugglers with a perma tan. I’ve watched it since the beginning but I must admit I’m literally watching it out of habit now. It’s so dry. Bring back the days of Jess Wright dating Ricky, Sam with Joey Essex (bet she cringes about that now she’s trying to come across as some upper middle class Surrey mum mingling with Toni Terry) Megan McKenna etc.

just an afterthought, Lockie is always off his face on cocaine it’s so bloody obvious. I know the producers can’t stop this happening because he’s obv doing it in secret but surely they must know.
He was wired that time when he was shouting at Gemma Collins and she just went “are you ill“ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 his eyes were popping out of his skull

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was talking to my friend earlier and talking about back when we used to go to raves. I saw Gemma Collins, Cara Kilbey, Joey Essex, Diags, all off their face in Fabric in London. Someone else I know also saw Gemma Collins in a smoking area of some dirty rave wearing Sunglasses one Sunday morning 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I can’t imagine GC at Fabric 😂 Cara’s dad owns it. I know Joey likes to party, I met him in Marbs back in the day.

Reactions: 7
A kind face. The kind you’d like to slap 👋🏼

He was wired that time when he was shouting at Gemma Collins and she just went “are you ill“ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 his eyes were popping out of his skull
If you mention that scene, it's getting posted!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watching s17. Kate Wright called Megan McKenna a dog. What a b1tch.
She’s one to talk isn’t she !! She has what my grandad would call ‘a chipped face’ lol.
Or body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch
😂🤚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought it was about the plane back but apparently the 3 of them were a nightmare on the plane back so weird how those 2 stayed and she didn’t. Yeah she was in stage school.
wasnt Pia the one the TOWIE bosses actually approached ? I swear it was her they wanted and she refused to do it without her two best mates.
Love how they carried on without her lol desperate for fame. That loyalty didn’t work both ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wasnt Pia the one the TOWIE bosses actually approached ? I swear it was her they wanted and she refused to do it without her two best mates.
Love how they carried on without her lol desperate for fame. That loyalty didn’t work both ways.
maybe they found out what a catfish she is 😆

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.