The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what you mean. Like we all know how the show is made but, this is a really weird storyline to go down, especially now that lawyers are involved. I don’t like Dan, I don’t think he’s the catch that Amber thinks he is, but, he either assaulted Ella or he didn’t and it would appear he didn’t.
His personality is so flat but I agree it can be so harming to someone’s whole life making those accusations and Ella is and always will be a witch. Dan did look guilty as sin when they walked over with the voice note and I think it was probably a bit of flirting on BOTH parts that she’s escalated massively

I don't get how people aren't picking up on it , there are so many people saying Dan has form which he does but necessarily mean he's done this , I hope some of the lads come forward to stick up for him. Like others have said why was Ella going along with it in the way Dani described it , funny how it comes about at the time of filming when it happend months before that , Ella thinks she's the main star of the show doing a late arrival 🤣
I know that arrival was the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen😷😂😂

Reactions: 13
If he was touching her inappropriately and Dani and other friends witnessed it why wasn’t it dealt with there and then? I wouldn’t sit back and watch someone getting handsie with one of my mates if she didn’t consent.

Ella loved her entrance, she posted it repeatedly on her stories.

She rewrote her statement now saying it was JUST touching her hand and waist
And a journalist twisted it.. Dans thing will be with the MailOnline .. but Ella fueled it.. someone could be leaning over to you in a club to be heard over the music and touch your waist or hand .. doesn’t mean they want to have sex with you,, I don’t think Dan would be that stupid known Ella was on Towie and is a little tit stirrer.. but Ella is just so big headed and has main star syndrome that this is what she thinks .. in the sun online after the Monday night press night the sun asked her about a man and Dani shouts not Dan Edgar and Ella saying he wishes it was .. she’s wanted to stir tit at those press night and unfortunately this is how it turned out

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i noticed that Yaz made a comment about how relationships don’t work if the boys mother doesn’t approve of the girlfriend in her experience and Junaid did a big fake laugh. This was after she said her relationship was dead. I wonder if she was talking about Jake’s mum…….

Reactions: 14
i noticed that Yaz made a comment about how relationships don’t work if the boys mother doesn’t approve of the girlfriend in her experience and Junaid did a big fake laugh. This was after she said her relationship was dead. I wonder if she was talking about Jake’s mum…….
I thought that’s who she was talking about

Reactions: 2
I think it’s clear Dan did do that stuff with Ella lol. Amber will believe him though and will look like a mug as they’re still together now soooo
Ella was recently in the latest series of ex on the beach and she came across really well on that.
I don’t really like Ella in TOWIE though.
I also think it’s clear Amber is more into Dan then he is into her. Cringe to watch.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been answered was this filmed before the car accident

Reactions: 1
I think it’s clear Dan did do that stuff with Ella lol. Amber will believe him though and will look like a mug as they’re still together now soooo
Ella was recently in the latest series of ex on the beach and she came across really well on that.
I also think it’s clear Amber is more into Dan then he is into her. Cringe to watch.
His face looked so guilty when Chloe and Courtney came over and said about the voice note, he didn’t know where to look! Yeah Amber is so much more into Dan it’s so obvious

Reactions: 10
I don’t think he looked guilty .. he didn’t look interested until she said he was touching her… that was halfway through voicenote… I don’t think he expected what came out

Reactions: 16
Hi danni

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LOOOL Diags saying Yaz was into wrongens and scumbags 🤣🥴 that probably won’t go down well now Jakes dead

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watching s17. Kate Wright called Megan McKenna a dog. What a b1tch.

Reactions: 9
Kate was not nice. She used to make out she was the only ‘lady’ around, but would get her claws out.
She's now been sanctified since her marriage to Rio F and the birth of Brie. Hurrah for her.

I cannot add much more to the discussion around Ep1 but I agree that Saffron looks way older than 30 - I thought that she was a contemporary of the GC's? Why is that dicksplash Harry 'Shuttttupppp!!' Der Brainbridge back?

Why did Elma(?) borrow Dierdre Barlow's 1980s specs?

Reactions: 11
Ella put up💣🫣 emoji under the preview of her walking in next week on the Towie page … does she not realise the fallout from these allegations… dont mind Dan and Ambers relationship but the touching inappropriately remarks and then just retracting them and saying it was blown out of proportion…is she so caught up in her spoilt princess little world that she doesn’t understand there could be a lawsuit against the paper and it all boils down to her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.