The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella has shown what little respect she has for herself by going back to a show that was quick to drop her horrible little girl and by creating pointless drama to cling on but she wouldn't like it if someone tit stirred in her relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ella has shown what little respect she has for herself by going back to a show that was quick to drop her horrible little girl and by creating pointless drama to cling on but she wouldn't like it if someone tit stirred in her relationships
I think the same can be said about Chloe and Courtney too. Especially since they’re friends with Gatsby again

Reactions: 17
Really? I dont think it's bad that they chose to come back. I would see it like they actually missed my presence 😂, and felt that I was needed and maybe regretted letting me go. Or maybe I'm deluded, lol. But put it this way, they didn't bring Clelia or Nicole back. So...🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else see Mark Wright on good morning Britain this week? They mentioned Towie right at the end and the colour absolutely drained from his face - I suspect it's because videos of seasons 1 and 2 that show him acting as a complete misogynist are doing the rounds on Tiktok 😂 bit like Peter Andre and his gaslighting to Katie price in their reality TV show from ages ago

Reactions: 28
Did anyone else see Mark Wright on good morning Britain this week? They mentioned Towie right at the end and the colour absolutely drained from his face - I suspect it's because videos of seasons 1 and 2 that show him acting as a complete misogynist are doing the rounds on Tiktok 😂 bit like Peter Andre and his gaslighting to Katie price in their reality TV show from ages ago
Omg they are both vile! I can’t stand Peter Andre for this reason he’s such a fake “nice guy”

Reactions: 18
My 2 pence: I don’t believe dan edgar did anything wrong. I think maybe he was talking to Ella drunk in a club, and probably got close due to being drunk and loud music and was just being friendly. Ella has latched onto that for a storyline as she knows it will boost her relevancy on the show.

someone else said it earlier, Ella is screaming from the rooftops that it’s wrong, but according to danni she was holding his hand back, if she found it so wrong why is she entertaining it ???

I think it’s very telling that Ella cannot hold a friend, she even snaked danni last year when danni was saying her and gatsby are fine and Ella went behind her back and said they weren’t in public, you don’t snake ur best pal regardless of what’s true or what’s not, handle it in private.

Dan edgar is not stupid, if he was going to do anything seedy or shady why would he do it in a public place full of people and with a girl he knows doesn’t get on with his gf and her group, knowing it would probably get back to Amber. I think Ella is doing everything she can to secure her spot next season.

Reactions: 24
I remember when they were filmed watching the first episode back and he said Lauren looked about 19 stone. So unnecessary

• Sick
I’m sorry but this episode is soooo staged. I feel like the Ella storyline is completely made up and strange. Like the producers definitely told her to say that and send a voice note. That’s why it’s just ‘holding hands etc’ because amber and Dan probably wouldn’t agree if the story line was Dan doing any more than that. It’s just sooo fake

Reactions: 16
I absolutely cannot stand Ella. Her personality is going to show on her face soon enough and she'll end up like Mrs Twit.

Reactions: 9
I actually feel quite bad for Dan can't believe I'm saying this.

I had a little "eep" moment when somebody said on today's ep that all Yaz exes were absolute scumbags and she goes for bad boys and she said her relationship was dead. Just given what's happened made me cringe a bit

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I actually feel quite bad for Dan can't believe I'm saying this.

I had a little "eep" moment when somebody said on today's ep that all Yaz exes were absolute scumbags and she goes for bad boys and she said her relationship was dead. Just given what's happened made me cringe a bit
Oh dear 😬😬

Reactions: 3
Is Ella for real she’s only back after being dropped last season.. she actually thinks shes the star of the show
Proud of himself? 🤣 for what? Coming on towie and making bitchy comments , yeah big achievement

• Haha
Is this because the press said Ella had been touched inappropriately/ sexual assault or something along those lines? Ella then came out to say that the press twisted her words
Yeah it is .... she has now put a story in response to that saying she was removed from the final for her protection

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.