The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched it.. I really dont believe Ella. If it did happen months ago, it’s convenient how she blew it into a big drama right before she came to the Dominican. If she was that outraged by it, she should’ve told Amber as soon as it happened. Ella is just really unlikeable 😐

Reactions: 22
I wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately dropped a juicy story to entice more viewers.

Reactions: 9
Just watched it.. I really dont believe Ella. If it did happen months ago, it’s convenient how she blew it into a big drama right before she came to the Dominican. If she was that outraged by it, she should’ve told Amber as soon as it happened. Ella is just really unlikeable 😐
I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't originally invited and then thought of something to try get a place in the Dominican series

Reactions: 5
HOW refreshing is it to not have the Simms dominating everything! Diags is still a little witch but swings and roundabouts

Reactions: 21
Let’s say it did actually happen.. when Dani said she witnessed it in the club, she described seeing them touching and look cosy and then saying something like ‘Is this really happening?’. Which means Ella was just as consensual to the hand holding and touching as Dan?? Ella could’ve pulled away but didnt, but on the vn she’s acting like he was all over her! Just goes to show she loves every bit of attention even if its from a guy who’s in a relationship! Also if Dani saw it, she should’ve called her mate out there and then rather than back her to the death. They’re both coming across as bitchy home wreckers.

Reactions: 14
5 minutes into the new ep and it's just... blah. tit. Hoping it picks up. Probably cause its being Harry and Saf dominated so far and I can't stand either of them.

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe Ella cannot stand her at all or dani! Yaz only fell out with amber so not sure why she’s not not bothered about Courtney and Chloe?? Very boring episode

Reactions: 6
Omg I can’t stand Saffron and Harry . Towie needs to duck them off! They genuinely think they’re the main characters too 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Also… Yaz’s face 😵‍ she’s really overdone it with all the filler and surgery. Borderline looks like Robbie Rotten in some angles 😫 so sad because she was really pretty when she first came onto the Towie scene!

Reactions: 16
Lockie needs to calm down on the fake tan or sun beds.. He looks a whole different race in this season 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.