The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course :) - there was also another Chloe who was a silent partner/didn't appear on screen. The sign should have been Chloes' Beauty Bar*

*I have been voted Mrs Pedant 2022.
I’m sure I read that Eddie hearn’s wife was her silent partner I.e financial backer

Reactions: 4
Belles and beaus... That salon billi mucklow apparently owned lol I'm sure Georgia had a shop or salon at some point.

Also anyone remember them small Greek twins 😂 how cringe, I've seen like every episode of towie 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was quite hoity toity. I read her book (please don't judge me!) and she seems to love herself. She's also the Sarah Beeny of Essex (allegedly!). We should start a list of failed TOWIE businesses - I'll start:

* Harry's World - crappy shiny things - Harry Derbridge
* Fusey - Duck-logoed Joey Essex clobber
* Lucy's Boutique - prom dresses etc - Lucy Meck
* Charlie's Deli - expensive coffee and doorstep sandwiches - Charlie Sims
* Lockie's Kitchen - as above - Baron Silas Greenback
Jessica Wrights underwear shop too.

Lauren G’s salon situation led to one of my favourite TOWIE rows ever

“How can you say I’ve never been there for you?”
“You never even text me when my shop blew up” 😄😄😄😁😄
I actually did like Lauren’s Way tanning mousse, and I confess I ordered a couple of tops from Minnie’s 😂 still got them actually

Ah right, I don't have a clue either , it was probably just used for scenes for TOWIE anyway

Just reminded me , I'm sure people used to be able to go on a tour of Essex to all the TOWIE hotspots 🤣 didn't they advertise it on TV?
A guy I knew years ago now lives in Billericay and rents out his old flat in Brentwood, right across from the Sugar Hut. He says it was queued out with TOWIE tourists for ages.

Reactions: 3
Lauren G’s salon situation led to one of my favourite TOWIE rows ever

“How can you say I’ve never been there for you?”
“You never even text me when my shop blew up” 😄😄😄😁😄
Did you not see my BBM status?! 🤣🤣🤣
My fave moment

What’s the most successful towie business? Got to be Hair Rehab London right? I’ve got loads of hair pieces from there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's a definite lack of business nous amongst the cast in the Brentwood/Buckhurst Hill area as clearly shown in the cast's sad failures. Bella Sorrella was an odd melange of candles, vintage-inspired fashion and iced cupcakes!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's a definite lack of business nous amongst the cast in the Brentwood/Buckhurst Hill area as clearly shown in the cast's sad failures. Bella Sorrella was an odd melange of candles, vintage-inspired fashion and iced cupcakes!?
Yeah, I had no idea what that shop actually sold 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lockie and someone else open and closed a club very quickly in Stortford lol forgot what it was called

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I guess these businesses gave these cast members some kind of storyline when things were flagging on the content front. Joey Essex's shop (Fusey) was very popular for about 5 minutes!

Reactions: 4
I actually went to Megan’s restaurant a couple of times and it was really nice! But then it suddenly went all quiet and I realised it had shut

Reactions: 3
I actually went to Megan’s restaurant a couple of times and it was really nice! But then it suddenly went all quiet and I realised it had shut
It was a gluten free restaurant as I recall? Wasn't her dad allegedly supposed to be a bit of a sleaze?

Reactions: 1
And Ella and Chole both opened separate clothing brands. Think Ella tried been the number 1 in a shared partnership and she ditched Ella

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.