The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I saw on Chloes insta her OF will be outfits etc. Sorry but who the duck is going to pay a subscription to see where she buys ther clothes?!
I think that I'll buy that cut out boob baring bodysuit she was sporting the other day as I need a new outfit to go to B&Q in. Those tight PVC trousers look that they're a haven for thrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I saw on Chloes insta her OF will be outfits etc. Sorry but who the duck is going to pay a subscription to see where she buys ther clothes?!
She really thinks she is so precious doesn’t she!
“Oh no I could never do nude photos” Oh really why’s that? Because she tried to be a glamour model but wasn’t pretty enough to make it, she used to strip and half of the men from the noughties London party scene have hanged out the back of her! She literally rewrites her own history to fit her delusional narrative!
She has always made me rage when she screams at girls “You’re a slag!” like she did with Ferne. It takes one to know one hun! Stop trying to pretend you’re something you’re not!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She really thinks she is so precious doesn’t she!
“Oh no I could never do nude photos” Oh really why’s that? Because she tried to be a glamour model but wasn’t pretty enough to make it, she used to strip and half of the men from the noughties London party scene have hanged out the back of her! She literally rewrites her own history to fit her delusional narrative!
She has always made me rage when she screams at girls “You’re a slag!” like she did with Ferne. It takes one to know one hun! Stop trying to pretend you’re something you’re not!
Also I'm pretty sure she used to do playboy?? How is OF any different?

Reactions: 6
Also I'm pretty sure she used to do playboy?? How is OF any different?
She never ever modelled for playboy 😭 she modelled for cheap websites and even for a sex toy website . She has a cheek making out she’s too classy for only fans 🤣 here’s the type of tit she used to do ... (sorry for the nudity) 🚨 WARNING - If you don’t wanna see Chloe Sims looking trashy with her tits out then don’t open the photos 😭 🚨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She never ever modelled for playboy 😭 she modelled for cheap websites and even for a sex toy website . She has a cheek making out she’s too classy for only fans 🤣 here’s the type of tit she used to do ... (sorry for the nudity) 🚨 WARNING - If you don’t wanna see Chloe Sims looking trashy with her tits out then don’t open the photos 😭 🚨
Facially , she looks a lot better there lol but I don’t agree she should be looking down on only fans etc when she did topless modelling . The fact is she was never good enough to make it . That’s something she never came to terms with I think . She was no Lucy pinder !

Reactions: 4
Facially , she looks a lot better there lol but I don’t agree she should be looking down on only fans etc when she did topless modelling . The fact is she was never good enough to make it . That’s something she never came to terms with I think . She was no Lucy pinder !
I’ve seen even worse ones than this of her holding dildos and showing her fairy too but don’t want to share on here as people might say it’s inappropriate. She’s in no position to judge anyone! She would love to be making money like some people do on only fans. She’s in no position to be calling anyone slags either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen even worse ones than this of her holding dildos and showing her fairy too but don’t want to share on here as people might say it’s inappropriate. She’s in no position to judge anyone! She would love to be making money like some people do on only fans. She’s in no position to be calling anyone slags either.
Totally agree !! She’s slept around with anyone with Turkey teeth in Essex . It’s embarrassing now at her age . I’m all for having a giggle but don’t act the prude and look at other girls who haven’t done half the sexual stuff you have like they are slags lmao girls like chloe need to look in the mirror . She’s set a poor example to her daughter too

Reactions: 7
She was posing with his kid yesterday I think 🤔
Did anyone find it weird how she was calling his kid her step child and saying she’s a step mum when she had just got back with him! Wtf . U don’t just become a step mum when u date someone with a child ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone find it weird how she was calling his kid her step child and saying she’s a step mum when she had just got back with him! Wtf . U don’t just become a step mum when u date someone with a child ffs
Totally - we're discussing it over on The GC's dedicated thread. I don't think that the baby was Rami's son as its too young. Just imagine growing up with The GC as your stepmother!?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Totally - we're discussing it over on The GC's dedicated thread. I don't think that the baby was Rami's son as its too young. Just imagine growing up with The GC as your stepmother!?
Oh wow I didn’t know she had a thread.. heading there now 😆👀 considering GC has always talked about kids and been desperate for one I personally think she’s way too selfish an deluded . She would be the worlds laziest mother . Anyone in her life she seems to use as a slave .

Reactions: 3
He reckons he's had his fillers dissolved!

I also watched his stories the other week and he was posting what he got from B&M and his voice/speech sounded quite slurred. Didn't sound like him at all.
I always worry about Bobby. He’s always come across as a very vulnerable person and I hope he’s ok.

Reactions: 28
To prove Towie was once a British institution - a FB memory popped up for me today, 11 years ago me and a friend went to a "vajazzle party" at a local nightclub 😳 I don't remember diamanté being stuck to my nether regions while I was there, but I remember a special shot available on the night which was sambuca and tropical sourz. And we weren't anywhere near Essex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This looks important
Saffron before & after she put her teeth in

So when she mentioned playboy she wasn't a bunny girl but had teeth like a rabbit 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.