The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really sad that when Franki first joined she seemed so genuine and sweet fresh out of uni. She’s been sucked in to the z lister life. She comes across as such a beg and constantly looks coked up. I remember her on holiday with Harry putting up makeup less photos now she face fucks the camera and wants people to subscribe. Sad sad girl
I do think frankie put that fake personality on though to try and be likeable at the beginning.. What made me laugh is she mentioned uni all the time and so did her sisters making out she’s a brainiac and it turned out her degree was in event planning or event management or some bollox 🤣 and on her linked in all her jobs or ‘events work’ were working for people in her family 😆 no shade to anyone who does that degree but it doesn’t really make her look a brain box like how they were making out she seems thick if I’m honest

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do think frankie put that fake personality on though to try and be likeable at the beginning.. What made me laugh is she mentioned uni all the time and so did her sisters making out she’s a brainiac and it turned out her degree was in event planning or event management or some bollox 🤣 and on her linked in all her jobs or ‘events work’ were working for people in her family 😆 no shade to anyone who does that degree but it doesn’t really make her look a brain box like how they were making out she seems thick if I’m honest
Most of the people i knew who did events management courses it was because they couldn't get onto anything else. I'm not slagging and they all went on to great careers (admittedly not using that course lol) but it was very much, at least back in the day, the course people did when they didn't know what to or couldn't get onto the actual course they wanted.

Reactions: 8
Most of the people i knew who did events management courses it was because they couldn't get onto anything else. I'm not slagging and they all went on to great careers (admittedly not using that course lol) but it was very much, at least back in the day, the course people did when they didn't know what to or couldn't get onto the actual course they wanted.
I did it and can confirm this is true.. in my case anyways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did it and can confirm this is true.. in my case anyways 😂
Frankie got a First remember? I reckon that Tony must have an MSc in boxing psychology?

If I was Chloe then I'd be annoyed that my dad dumped me with a random neighbour and my nanny Linda didn't want me after her mum left the family. It seemed to take years for the family to be reunited.

Do we reckon that Madison will star in this new show? Surely it's not the best idea if she's on the spectrum?

Reactions: 9
Do we reckon that Madison will star in this new show? Surely it's not the best idea if she's on the spectrum?
I'm a bit on the fence about this. On the 1 hand I think its not fair as I don't believe she is fully capable / understanding the decision to make herself (I assume they need both mother and father permission under 18?).

However, I do also think, if managed properly, it could be really eye opening. My eldest son is going through ASD / ADHD diagnosis at the moment and Maddison is someone who could be a role model if it was managed correctly I think? I'm speaking really generally here but I think we often see more of the severe spectrum than someone who unless you said I'm not sure you'd be aware Maddison had additional needs? So it would be a good eye opener for people, myself included.

The spectrum is so broad but I think sometimes people Are shocked when my son can speak and communicate and you get the "oh he cant that bad" "he'll grow out of it" . It's so much more than that.

Anyway I digress! I'm sure chloe will probably exploit her like the rest of the clan so sadly I think this will end badly but we can live in hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Chloe isn’t enough of a mother to advocate for her daughter properly. I could see her being exploited.
100% I feel like Maddie has been brought up mainly by her dad and his parents. You could tell that just from reading Chloe’s book! So imagine it from their side of things! Also I find it strange how Chloe has never ever mentioned the fact her daughter has special needs, I think people only first knew years ago because Elliot said it in an interview somewhere. Chloe seems the type of to mention it and is so shallow and let’s face it such a self obsessed person that I bet she doesn’t acknowledge it and might even be embarrassed. Why else would she of never acknowledged it? Anytime anyone has spoke about having children too on Towie she has always acted defensive and told people not to have children and they take your life away . She seems the type who regrets ever having a child . Harsh but that’s really what I think .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm a bit on the fence about this. On the 1 hand I think its not fair as I don't believe she is fully capable / understanding the decision to make herself (I assume they need both mother and father permission under 18?).

However, I do also think, if managed properly, it could be really eye opening. My eldest son is going through ASD / ADHD diagnosis at the moment and Maddison is someone who could be a role model if it was managed correctly I think? I'm speaking really generally here but I think we often see more of the severe spectrum than someone who unless you said I'm not sure you'd be aware Maddison had additional needs? So it would be a good eye opener for people, myself included.

The spectrum is so broad but I think sometimes people Are shocked when my son can speak and communicate and you get the "oh he cant that bad" "he'll grow out of it" . It's so much more than that.

Anyway I digress! I'm sure chloe will probably exploit her like the rest of the clan so sadly I think this will end badly but we can live in hope!
I am autistic as is my son and I agree, if dealt with properly Madison could indeed be a great model for children and young people. But ... I don't think that any of the Sims clan are able to deal with anything without screaming, shouting or getting a shed load of procedures.

What special needs does Maddie have?
According to an article written years ago Chloe said that she had "a little bit of autism" so maybe she had traits? I know from personal experience that it can be tricky to diagnose in girls and women. She later retracted this statement so who knows?

Beautiful couple. Wonder what he does for work over in dubai?
Tom P was almost certainly the best looming of the TOWIE boys. He's also intelligent, something which many of them want hide for some bizarre reason.

Reactions: 11
Looks like Frankie has an only fans account now. They are so desperate.
It said in the daily mail that as part of the deal and agreement to give them a show all of them had to create only fans accounts maybe this is why

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Watching Chloe B’s stories it seems like a much nicer vibe without the Sims sisters! I hope the new series is good as I’m relieved we don’t have to watch those three witches anymore 🤣

Reactions: 17
I think I saw on Chloes insta her OF will be outfits etc. Sorry but who the duck is going to pay a subscription to see where she buys ther clothes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.