The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On series 15 here. The WAY that Tommy spoke to Ferne in Gemma’s shop is disgusting !!!!!!
Calling her all sorts for being single and enjoying a sex life. He even said to her ‘when are you gonna settle down’?? lol she came out of a yearsssss long relationship, and she’s about 25 here (if even!).
This show really isn’t aging well and it’s only about 6 years ago. Really shocking !!!!
Omg I rewatched that episode recently and I was disgusted by it!! Billie has been her best friend since kids and she was laughing whilst he stood there and abused her. No one stuck up for her. Can’t stand Tommy!!

Reactions: 11
Omg I rewatched that episode recently and I was disgusted by it!! Billie has been her best friend since kids and she was laughing whilst he stood there and abused her. No one stuck up for her. Can’t stand Tommy!!
Yep. And Georgia K is vile too, a decent woman would when pulled her boyfriend up for talking to a woman like that.

Reactions: 16
I watched the “I’ve earned my divaship” episode recently and I don’t think Billie stuck up for her then either and that was in Billie’s own house

Reactions: 8
Yep. And Georgia K is vile too, a decent woman would when pulled her boyfriend up for talking to a woman like that.
Exactly! The whole argument started if I remember because Fearne had said Tommy speaks to Georgia like tit in front of people and that he talks to women like tit in general and that’s how he reacted by abusing her. Proving her point! Imagine what he would be like not in front of cameras. Tommy always gets involved in bitchyness and always seems to hate on women , he did the same to Megan McKenna etc too .. I bet he’s got a little dick and that’s why he over compensates by bullying women and bragging about money 🤣 Stayed with Georgia for so long cause no one else wants his little dick. 😅

Reactions: 18
Can’t stand him .. all his quotes about being humble and he can’t buy a pair of runners for himself or a top without posting .. he actually has the most photos on Instagram I’ve seen .. and now the baby’s toys .. a waste half the stuff but hey your not spoiling him are you Tommy .. and the house he bought Georgia and now he’s buying her a house in Spain.. did she not make a cent from her programs ..

Reactions: 11
Can’t stand him .. all his quotes about being humble and he can’t buy a pair of runners for himself or a top without posting .. he actually has the most photos on Instagram I’ve seen .. and now the baby’s toys .. a waste half the stuff but hey your not spoiling him are you Tommy .. and the house he bought Georgia and now he’s buying her a house in Spain.. did she not make a cent from her programs ..
I read somewhere the reason Tommy has so much money and Mallet did well is because Georgia’s dad helped finance it. He owes her

• Wow
For a fella who couldn't afford a good pair of runners when he was young, he's certainly not making his runners accessible to the not well off. I googled his runners, they sure aren't cheap.

Tommy's like a weird cartoon character. He's always reminded me of a blonde English Connor McGregor. Billie is only famous because she was Sam's sidekick in the earlier days. I don't particularly like Ferne but I do like how she wasn't scared of Chloe Simms and told her what everyone else was thinking. Although Chloe and Billie's explosive row in a salon in the first few series was bleeping hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tommy's like a weird cartoon character. He's always reminded me of a blonde English Connor McGregor. Billie is only famous because she was Sam's sidekick in the earlier days. I don't particularly like Ferne but I do like how she wasn't scared of Chloe Simms and told her what everyone else was thinking. Although Chloe and Billie's explosive row in a salon in the first few series was bleeping hilarious 😂
Billie was comical in that argument she looked so unbothered but carried on shouting whilst getting a pedicure 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For a fella who couldn't afford a good pair of runners when he was young, he's certainly not making his runners accessible to the not well off. I googled his runners, they sure aren't cheap.
They soon forget where they came from whilst constantly telling everyone where they came from 🙄

Reactions: 9
She posted a load of stuff on her insta aswell. In a nutshell saying how her and hake were going to have a future together, he wanted kids with her. And a load of other stuff. She said all these ‘fake’ people with fake sources. But I think she’s the disrespectful one posting it all!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She posted a load of stuff on her insta aswell. In a nutshell saying how her and hake were going to have a future together, he wanted kids with her. And a load of other stuff. She said all these ‘fake’ people with fake sources. But I think she’s the disrespectful one posting it all!!!
Wtf!!!! Talk about claim to fame. She literally clings to anything to get in the media

Reactions: 10
I always thought Essex was quite a big place, why do they all go with the same people? It’s so incestuous!
I think Georgia and Lauren are being really disrespectful here. No matter how long ago he was with them he was obviously with Yaz when he died. That poor girl has the trauma of the accident, her own injuries and the fact that she’s lost him to deal with, I think that’s enough for her to cope without these lot coming out like grief tourists

I always thought Essex was quite a big place, why do they all go with the same people? It’s so incestuous!
I think Georgia and Lauren are being really disrespectful here. No matter how long ago he was with them he was obviously with Yaz when he died. That poor girl has the trauma of the accident, her own injuries and the fact that she’s lost him to deal with, I think that’s enough for her to cope without these lot coming out like grief tourists
Lauren hasnt been disrespectful?

Lauren hasnt been disrespectful?
No I don't think she has it was just a simple rip that was it and with Lauren I think she was damned if she did and damned if she didn't Georgia on the other hand

I think Lauren has been respectful in how she’s handled this . She’s also pregnant so it’s probably best she isn’t stressed out . I think she’s a twit but in this case , she’s handled it well .

Georgia however , Georgia can duck off. She’s such a pick me witch . She loves the attention and is so entitled . she’s claiming attention off a death and Yaz surviving ....how low can someone be bypicking on someone who witnessed a death and a massive car accident . Nah whatever yaz has done and been like .....doesn’t deserve this crap from Georgia

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.