The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also hope yaz is gonna be ok and she's got a good support system to deal with this awful news all round :(

Reactions: 12
This is nothing short of tragic, no matter what you think of either of them. Hoping Yaz makes a full recovery.

Reactions: 18
I know we all have our opinions of people but I can't stop thinking about her. Seeing her friends/Towie cast posts has really got to me.
I genuinely hope she's ok. Feel so sorry for her family

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hope yaz is going to survive and so sad about Jake 🥲 how awful for their families

Reactions: 4
From the way the reports are worded Yaz is injured but it doesn’t sound critical thankfully. I do hope she is doing ok 💔

Reactions: 8
Omg poor yaz. So traumatic and so heartbreaking. Reports are saying she is suffering “serious” arm injuries - what could that even mean?! Ahhh I’m so worried for her psychological well being. I know she already has quite poor mental health and has suffered in the past. So heartbreaking for everyone involved

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hopefully Yaz recovers. Just been reading her and Lockie’s thread. Some info about her and Jake’s relationship on there too.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand Harry. He puts pics up of himself and yaz and comments everywhere saying he can’t stop thinking about her etc then advertises his makeup straight after 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The man is dead now .. very sad but why did she go back to a man that she openly accused of abusing her mentally and physicaly... and it nearly cost Her her life...

Reactions: 6
Omg poor yaz. So traumatic and so heartbreaking. Reports are saying she is suffering “serious” arm injuries - what could that even mean?! Ahhh I’m so worried for her psychological well being. I know she already has quite poor mental health and has suffered in the past. So heartbreaking for everyone involved
In my head that sounds like they were crushed? Maybe amputation?

Reactions: 5
i just looked through Turkish news articles to find more infos (Turkish Native), only found this: "Jake Mclean, 33-year-old British national Jake Mclean, whose head came out of the open sun visor cover of the overturned car, died at the scene." one paper states that this head was severed, but i believe this is an exaggeration.

the articles also state that the accident happened at 4 in the morning, i hope there was no alcohol or drugs involved.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
i just looked through Turkish news articles to find more infos (Turkish Native), only found this: "Jake Mclean, 33-year-old British national Jake Mclean, whose head came out of the open sun visor cover of the overturned car, died at the scene." one paper states that this head was severed, but i believe this is an exaggeration.

the articles also state that the accident happened at 4 in the morning, i hope there was no alcohol or drugs involved.
bleeping hell I really hope she’s okay. The way the news describe her arm being seriously injured does make me wonder if she will have to lose it :( she is a lovely girl and beautiful she’s gonna need a lot of support none of this fake “praying for you” from these towie lot. Where are her real friends it’s absolutely heartbreaking hopefully she can make a full recovery. If she does I reckon she will become some kind of activist

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wish Yaz all the best in her recovery both physical and mental. I wonder what they’ll do with what they’ve already shot for the series in Dominican Republic? If Yaz features heavily it wouldn’t work for them to use it after what’s happened, will be interesting to see if they use it and cut her out or decide to reshoot the first few episodes…. I have an incredibly vague and tenuous connection with the family who were robbed by the gang that Jake was a member of and the mental damage done to the younger members of that family was awful, I’m not suprised that people aren’t rushing to gush over him on SM

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.