The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Towie's had it's day now. They could have ended it after 10 years with an ounce of dignity and created a new show with some of the cast and new people in it, but it's absolutely dire now. And it was so iconic back in the day!
Yeah they need to pack it in now it's embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ella ..she was brought in because she looks different...full of herself or what
She reminds me of those girls that are like "Omg I eat 50000 doughnuts a day and 4839292 potnoodles and just don't put on weight I'm so quirky 🤪"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone watch zlist karaoke? Bobby and Chloe Sims were on it. She was bad mouthing Pete 😂 calling him a rat and how he’s so short. She’s clearly not over it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Demi sims Instagram story from yesterday is a sight to behold these people are absolutely coked off their heads.

The girl in the green dress is potentially the worst her jaw is proper chewing

Reactions: 3
Demi sims Instagram story from yesterday is a sight to behold these people are absolutely coked off their heads.

The girl in the green dress is potentially the worst her jaw is proper chewing
Jaws swinging all over the place.

Looks like the worst night out ever

Reactions: 5
Do they not have friends outside the family? Just looks like they only go out as a group of sisters

Reactions: 5
Watching the old ones on Itvbe. The way Jake gaslighted Lauren about that kiss is seriously unnerving. What an absolute prick. Its actually hard to watch. Poor Lauren

Reactions: 19
Watching the old ones on Itvbe. The way Jake gaslighted Lauren about that kiss is seriously unnerving. What an absolute prick. Its actually hard to watch. Poor Lauren
Also when Lewis Bloor gets caught out kissing another girl and calls her old 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She really was! Lewis was awful as well but the way Jake was like 'to me, it didn't happen'. It was like he was trying to convince her she was going mad!!! What an hole.
Her supposed best friend Chloe Treated her the worst. I like Lauren. Dunno what their problem is.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.