The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even shared a picture about washing being forgotten in the machine saying this is her right now.... Excuses she has used to leave him before washing and ads 🙄

Kathy love just run it through an extra wash it will be fine your son needs you more!

Reactions: 5
It’s highly unlikely a child with pulmonary oedema- fluid on the lungs- and sats of 75% would be able to scream as they wouldn’t be able to get the air in to create the scream. Cry, absolutely. Show distress, definitely. Signs of seesaw, without a doubt. But scream? Don’t buy it. Someone with sats that low can barley get a word out.
She doesn’t need to over embellish her sons medical emergency for likes. It’s bad enough poor J has zero dignity on social media, shown naked apart from his nappy when he can’t consent to it is just wrong. He’s so over exposed online.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
What she really means is:

‘This is perfect timing to have an AD planned, and thanks to you guys my engagement level have sky rocketed so they’ll ask me to do work with them again. I know using J in this way bags me the prizes!’
You just beat me to it! And this is why we’ve had the distressing photos on the gram all In time for her ad. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed that whenever he’s in hospital everything is posted in black and white and when he’s out it’s in colour. It’s one thing to post pictures but it’s extra to make it a theme and consistent filter it.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Who the hell calls it ‘crit care’? She makes everything so flippant and home gurl. ‘Hey guys’ when talking about her son in hospital.
Nothing has a serious or even emotional attachment to it. There’s always a mocking angle. She doesn’t care and she never has.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed that whenever he’s in hospital everything is posted in black and white and when he’s out it’s in colour. It’s one thing to post pictures but it’s extra to make it a theme and consistent filter it.
Part of the show isn't it. Her bio says "Sharing motherhood as a single-parent & cheerleader to medically complex Jaxon who often steals the show & your ❤". She see's everything as a performance where shes the main character but J steals the show when hes ill. Black and white hospital photos for added drama are her standard. I wouldn't be surprised if the ad was not scheduled for today but she has made the decision to bring it forward because it will do well now he's ill, once its posted she will push for discharge because hes got school and keiras that can look after him. It's her 30th, she wont want J being ill and ruining her london hotel plans.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What would you think of a parent taking photos if their sick child and posting it on Instagram? I can’t understand it myself.
I think children deserve dignity... and when they don’t have the awareness or ability to consent we as parents should truly question whether what we are posting is appropriate. Unfortunately it happens a lot now with many parents trying raise awareness of their child’s condition. It’s a very fine line between doing so and respecting children’s right to privacy. I am also an SEN mum, my account is private but I do share things to raise awareness however I always question whether I would want these things posted of me. I think she’s got into social media as an escape and it has now escalated in to whatever her IG is now but I won’t lie I wouldn’t have posted those pictures...
her account has massively changed, I used to relate in the early days but now it feels like a lot of ads and I can’t relate to the content hence why I’m here reading.
Also, for those wondering about oral aversion - there are varying levels, my child’s is less severe and does have an oral intake but is restrictive sometimes more than others. Then on the other end of the scale some children won’t put anything even near their mouth including a dummy, then there’s every possibility in between.
X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but what is she even doing thinking about ads when she’s in hospital with him. I know it’s her ‘income’ but if my child was poorly in hospital it would be the last thing on my mind.

Reactions: 14
Why is she googling Jaxons diagnosis and why is she OBSESSED with getting him home ??
As a Nurse, she should know how a build-up of fluid on the lungs would feel like to the patient. Also good job she was there to call for a doctor 😲 She won't be happy if his admission disrupts her birthday plans/trip/celebrations

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Her management team FFS who does she think she is some high end celebrity NO hun your just Kathleen who uses her son to make money for crappy ads like McCain begging it for gym shark and big brands to notice you 🤣

She says ads are her income but when my baby was in alder hey I didn't touch my phone I didn't post anything and I went of sick unpaid it's what we do we are parents she is awfull everything she does is I'm bad taste feel so sorry for J .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think children deserve dignity... and when they don’t have the awareness or ability to consent we as parents should truly question whether what we are posting is appropriate. Unfortunately it happens a lot now with many parents trying raise awareness of their child’s condition. It’s a very fine line between doing so and respecting children’s right to privacy. I am also an SEN mum, my account is private but I do share things to raise awareness however I always question whether I would want these things posted of me. I think she’s got into social media as an escape and it has now escalated in to whatever her IG is now but I won’t lie I wouldn’t have posted those pictures...
her account has massively changed, I used to relate in the early days but now it feels like a lot of ads and I can’t relate to the content hence why I’m here reading.
Also, for those wondering about oral aversion - there are varying levels, my child’s is less severe and does have an oral intake but is restrictive sometimes more than others. Then on the other end of the scale some children won’t put anything even near their mouth including a dummy, then there’s every possibility in between.
X
Thank you for your reply, I really agree with you that it’s a fine line. I was in ITU a few years ago on life support, and I would have hated someone taking a photo of me and posting it to social media. I was so close to dying and I wouldn’t have wanted that broadcast to thousands of people I didn’t actually know. Her posting photos of J like last night, just don’t sit well with me at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her management team FFS who does she think she is some high end celebrity NO hun your just Kathleen who uses her son to make money for crappy ads like McCain begging it for gym shark and big brands to notice you 🤣

She says ads are her income but when my baby was in alder hey I didn't touch my phone I didn't post anything and I went of sick unpaid it's what we do we are parents she is awfull everything she does is I'm bad taste feel so sorry for J .
Amazingly she does actually have a management team. A friend of mine messaged them with concerns after the whole cancer ward crap she was spouting. They never got back to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Vile,nasty,cruel and abusive. ‘U OK HUN’ is used to take the piss out of someone. She frequently uses ‘Lol’ and 😂 when being Nurse Ratchet when talking about her sons disabilities.
How can a mother go from one day implying a very grave situation to posting what chocolate she has bought ? She portrays someone who is mentally unwell.
3,2,1 #AD ?
61B15B5D-D2CC-48E4-AF0B-8E2ACFD8BE69.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Doesnt that duggee talk? Thus it has batteries and surely isn’t safe to be played with in the bath in case the water corrodes the battery?!

Reactions: 3
Why do they not have open access to the children’s ward and have to go to A&E?

most hospitals do this and if the child usually has so many admissions the consultants in charge of their care give open access to ring the ward and say I am bringing my child up!

Why do they not have open access to the children’s ward and have to go to A&E?

most hospitals do this and if the child usually has so many admissions the consultants in charge of their care give open access to ring the ward and say I am bringing my child up!
Probably because she slags them off so much!

Reactions: 3
It's laughable she's getting uc "advice" when she knows the system like the back of her hand and already has incomes from insta & the go fund me. Her huns are so blind 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.