The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they not have open access to the children’s ward and have to go to A&E?

most hospitals do this and if the child usually has so many admissions the consultants in charge of their care give open access to ring the ward and say I am bringing my child up!
They probably know she would abuse it and be up there with her ring light in tow everytime she needs content or has an ad to film

She just doesn’t understand the system does she!
This annoys me, if Js money is in her accounts she knows exactly why they have cancelled her claim. Always has to make out shes hard done by. Claiming shes not earning more than she did nursing will make people feel even more sorry for her, but there will be a reason she cant get Universal Credit and it probably has something to do with her bank balance if she has over £6k. She always says she only gets child benefit, her sheep will think shes just getting £21 a week and wont think about the hundreds of pounds of DLA she is receiving too. People will think shes poor and forget she was on about buying a house outright in cash, is planning holidays and drives a merc. Makes me want to vomit 50 times a day.

Love how she is still getting dickheads sending her free Costas and now people are suddenly asking about a PO box? No kathleen has been getting free costas sent this weekend and thought to herself that she should try and get people to send gifts too but shes googled it and seen she has to pay for po box so now she will be hoping some twit will offer to pay for it for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg 😱 I just can’t get over how awful she is and how much she exploits J! Surely as a mum your first instinct is to protect your child not plaster him all over the internet when he’s so poorly!

Reactions: 12
She may get UC and she will definitely know the system.
But it doesn’t suit her lifestyle saying she gets UC.

Reactions: 4
A2E96B8A-D0A4-444D-B92D-858E314DC4C7.jpeg

So not only is he often in a car seat with no shoulder straps, she now thinks it’s a good idea to have him sat on the edge on the changing unit by himself so she can video. Why does she take so many risks?? 😢 It’s nothing but pure negligence

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She may get UC and she will definitely know the system.
But it doesn’t suit her lifestyle saying she gets UC.
If she’s earning on ads I don’t think she’ll get uc plus she already has money to pay back, I could be wrong though. She goes on like she was a nurse for years not a matter of weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This woman seriously. How do you cope mentally? Answer honestly Kathleen and tell everyone you're in your element because you can pretend your poor and get free food and drinks sent to you at the hospital and hopefully some mug will set up a fundraiser because you keep making out you dont get benefits, and the worse your mental health is the more ideas you get with regards to exploiting J for money. Are you eating? Share your ubereats code, you havent done that for a bit. How do you do your hospital info sheets? Are people really asking this tit? On.a.bleeping.laptop. Not rocket science. Kathleen does not need to do a video on this ffs, we dont need to learn f all off her. She is offensive, she has parented for 3 years and has no experience as a nurse but believes shes more likely to challenge medical professionals and other sen parents will do that in time? Offensive much. The affirmations? No way has she always done these with J, I think she has seen how some accounts have started selling kiddie daily affirmations cards sets and she is planning on doing her own sets of affirmation cards for sen kids alongside her tit calendars.

Reactions: 11
Hiiiii Kathleen, can you start looking after your son properly now and stop exploiting him on the gram for ££, and also can you please change your insta handle. Thanks bye.

Some nurses I work with who are at band 6 get UC, she’s claiming she makes less than 24k a year and get nothing dont believe youuuu, unless like use have already said Jaxsons money is in her account.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She is writing these questions herself. She did a reel telling people not to ask certain things but here she is answering questions about end of life plans and prps. She wrote the question herself to emphasize she has a disabled child and to make people feel sorry for her especially after telling people she doesnt get benefits despite being a carer of a disabled child and now shes going on about having no family support. She co-parents. Even if she was married to Js dad, it's only 1 parent allowed in and Js dad works, she doesn't so it would be her doing it most of the time anyway.

Reactions: 8
Why do they not have open access to the children’s ward and have to go to A&E?

most hospitals do this and if the child usually has so many admissions the consultants in charge of their care give open access to ring the ward and say I am bringing my child up!
Because it covers a wide geographical area for all its specialities. Open access is most commonly done at district general hospitals. Beds are always chocker in big children’s hospital .. imagine adding open access on for every complex child

Reactions: 2
I think it's really mean on her part that she covers up on how much j dad does
Like when he had him for 10 days and she was posting pre recorded videos making out she had him. Why does she need to make out shes doing it all when shes not

• Wow
Reactions: 24
How much did the GoFundMe raise? I think the most likely reason she can't get Universal Credit is because there is a savings cap of £16k and she has a pot of free cash still.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker but can no longer not contribute. I literally feel sick at how much people are falling for this vile woman’s act.

Shes wrote the text and positioned it in front of his gastrostomy site. His skin looks fine and no leakage.
Yesterday a huge allivyn dressing today nothing and it looks fine.
and I noticed in that video she keeps trying to cover his gastrostomy site with his towel - something to hide Kathleen?!

I’ve never been more tempted to participate in one of her ‘ask me a question’ engagement attempts just to ask about his Dad. How dare she act like he plays no part. I honestly just have no words for her.

Reactions: 9
Because it covers a wide geographical area for all its specialities. Open access is most commonly done at district general hospitals. Beds are always chocker in big children’s hospital .. imagine adding open access on for every complex child
Ok. I didn’t realise she was in a children’s hospital.

Why does she never ever state a gifted item as gifted/add/PR product other than in the one post she shares when they are sent. The Dougie is gifted. Same as his PJ’s.
Her management are completely useless as managing her.

Reactions: 6
The kofi has been up what 10 mins and she’s already made £54 minimum (that’s if people have only bought one - you can but multiple)

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.